Ch.26: Work For It

**If any sentences look unfinished let me know. I only scanned it before publishing it, and you know, Wattpad hates me and loves to take out things when I paste.**

Ace pushes Lucifer into their bedroom roughly, slamming the door behind him. Lucifer chuckles at his little mate's haste. Ace then yanks on Lucifer's long braid to pull his head down so he can slam their lips together.

Lucifer is perfectly fine with the mood his little mate is in. Lucifer is very okay with it considering he is always in the mood when it comes to his sweet boy.

Ace grunts as he realizes how far away the bed is, then he remembers the mirrored bathroom that Lucifer said they would put to use someday. So, without unlocking their lips, Ace leads them to the bathroom. As soon as Lucifer realizes the direction they are headed, his heart hammers inside his chest as his dick pushes against his leather pants. Even Sylvester makes an appearance in anticipation of playing with his mate.

Ace somehow manages to flip the light switch in the middle of his and Lucifer's lip lock. Lucifer, however, uses his magic to rid them both of their bothersome clothes that are only in the way. Sylvester then wraps himself around Ace's thigh, tickling the boy's skin.

Ace makes an odd sound in the back of his throat as his bare ass bumps into the cold mirrored sink. Lucifer smirks into their French kiss before he runs his hand down Ace's back and rests his hand on his little mate's sweet ass, sending magic all the way through his boy's body so he doesn't feel any pain.

"Mhm," Lucifer hums as Ace pulls his mouth away to breathe. "My sweet boy,"

"Fuck me, Lucifer," Ace pants as he runs his fingers through Lucifer's braid to let his hair loose. Lucifer's thick black hair pools around his shoulders and down to his tanned ass.

Lucifer chuckles. "Mhm, I love when you say that," Then he leans his head down to kiss the boy on the shoulder. "Sylvester would like to play as well,"

"Mhm," Ace whines as his body tingles in anticipation. Ace's body remembers exactly how Sylvester plays.

Lucifer chuckles as he picks Ace up and sets him on the side of the sink. "Love, do you want Sylvester to play with us?"

Ace's head nods on its own, causing Lucifer to laugh. Lucifer knows how much Ace loves when Sylvester fucks him, considering Sylvester only pays attention to his prostate.

"I love you," Lucifer smiles as he looks at his pretty boy.

Ace pouts. "I'd love it if you fucked me already,"

Lucifer growls. "Tell me you love me," He says as he grips Ace's hard erection.

"Fuck me," Ace repeats.

Lucifer tightens his hand around Ace, causing the boy to gasp and shift his hips.

"Tell me," Lucifer demands as Sylvester flicks out his tongue around Ace's thigh, making a hissing sound. "Tell me, Ace,"

Ace bites his bottom lip. "Tell you what?" He asks as his eyes jump between Lucifer's hand around his dick and Lucifer's hard celestial blue eyes. The boy can no longer concentrate as his mouth goes dry and pleasure rips through his body from Lucifer's tight grip on him.

Lucifer growls again as he bends his head down and flicks his tongue against the head of Ace's erection. His eyes keeping contact with Ace the entire time.

"Tell me you love me,"

Ace bites his bottom lip hard, playing with the devil himself. Ace wants to see what Lucifer will do just to get those three little words out of him. Will Lucifer pleasure the words out of him? Or will Lucifer not pleasure him until he hears what he wants?