Authors for Hire!

I've given you titles, plots, characters, covers, poems, trailers, readers, reviewers, editors, grammar nazis, any information you could need, people to find whatever you need for you, and people to write with, WHAT MORE COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?! Setting Generator? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! DO YOU EVEN WRITE?! You can't? oh... 

Ummm... This is awkward. Uh... look I'm sorry, I'm sure your writing is great! You just need a little help from Co ops and you'll be just fine! *reads story* "And then the fat pink dragon blew up into tiny, sticky pieces and the princess died because she was breathing and a piece fell into her mouth and she gagged until she died because it was so gross and bad. The end. P.S. the prince became goth after that and everyone loved him so he lived happily ever after with his totally hot goth "friend" who is me because I'm totally perfect for him and I'm also secretly a vampire in real life." 

WHAT THE ***** DID I JUST READ?! Why would you even- I'm sorry but BLECK! Why would you write something like this? You wanted to read a story like this? Well, I guess to each their own- oh! you wanted a story LIKE this but better. Ok, I think I have the group for you.

You heard me, if you can't actually write, this is the chapter you are looking for. Maybe you have a great idea for a story, or you have a character you want a story written about, or maybe you started a series but can't finish it yourself, or maybe you just want to read a new story, we all have our reasons for hiring an author to write a story for us. Professional companies do it all the time! there's no shame in it... unless you seriously write like the above example where I died a little at each word I wrote down (yes, there is a time when you first start writing where that is acceptable and also on Fanfiction.net, but otherwise no). Please PM me if you would like to be an Author for Hire!

List:

KristyPerkins3- prefers Supernatural/Paranormal, Vampire, Werewolf, Teen Fic/Young Adult, Fantasy, will not write Religion, Sci-Fi, or Historical Fiction

Captain_Wolfy- prefers Sci-Fi and Fantasy

lilianniani- prefers Teen Fiction

-urbanspace- prefers Drama and Romance, will not do Mature, Horror, or Sci fi

vampire_angelz- no Fanfiction

marichat-lives- any

LokiandLuna- any

roe1825- is okay with everything, but doesn't know how to write smut.

cassi_conaire- good at Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi, etc. will do nearly everything except Horror  genre. Not good at writing sex scenes but will attempt.

lilshadowwolf- no FanFiction

MusicgirlXD- prefers Fantasy and Adventure, no smut, language, or Horror genre

NataliexXxRiley- prefers FanFiction and Romance

MoonshineDarkness- prefers Adventure, Fantasy, FanFiction and Romance, but can write anything

Queen_0f_the_Cl0uds- prefers FanFiction

...Apologies to Fanfiction.net. Fine! there, I said it! can I sign off now?