Private Eyes

*looks at Detectives chapter* HAHAHAHAHAHA! *facepalm* oh, these two and the Scouts are going to get mixed up all the time.

So whatever you want to call them, Private Eyes, P.I., Private Investigators (actual name that gets ignored), Private Detectives, Inquiry Agents, etc., they are known for finding things and solving problems. On Wattpad specifically, to avoid any issues that would end up getting the WPD involved, Private Eyes will find books that you can't seem to find. For example, forgive me for using you as an example, but say I'm reading ______ by ______. I accidentally don't add it to my library when I stopped reading for awhile. Now the book is gone and I can't remember what the title was. I go to this chapter and PM one of the Private Eyes and describe everything I remember about the book, cover, genre, what it was about, names of characters, or what the title sort of was. The Private Eye then uses this information to search for the book and find it.

As a Private Eye, your job will be to find books (NEVER users) that users have lost, but you may also be called up to help the WPD as well. This will be rare, so if you want to be a Private Eye that works with the WPD make sure you contact me so that I can go through the guidelines with you. To be a Private Eye just for books, PM me or say so in the comments.

List:

MusicgirlXD

marichat-lives

Captain_Wolfy