Black Smiths

It's time I got rid of you, random figment of my imagination! The readers don't like you and I don't like talking to myself!

WHAT?! NO! I'm staying!

Sorry, not an option! I'm giving you one chance! Leave now or face your death!

Are you gone? I think he's gone.

Don't assume my gender!

Hey! wait, what are you?

IDK, you are literally talking to yourself right now. You should know.

...I hate you.

Hating yourself is bad. You should love who you are, even if it's that random crazy part that always types in bold. :)

Okay, chance is over. You're dead now.

Ha! You can't kill me! I am immortal!

Then it's a good thing I have this!

No! Not that!

Yes! Quiver in fear of the almighty, immortal slayer, Milo!

ACK- wait. Seriously? Milo? I'm going to get killed by a weapon named Milo?

Yes?

Describe it for me. Please tell me that it at least makes up for the lame name.

Ok, it is Milo.

Yes

The almighty, immortal slayer.

Go on.

That's it.

WHAT?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO KILL OFF EVERYONE'S FAVORITE CHARACTER-

You're the only character...

Doesn't matter -WITH A LAME WEAPON WITH A LAME NAME?! ARE YOU TRYING TO START A FLAME WAR?! DO YOU WANT YOUR RATINGS TO DROP?!

What ratings? Though I do see your point. We need to have a way to make sure that our characters don't get killed by lame weapons.

We NEED to stop starting chapters with these awful lead ins.

I'm not the one who has a problem with Milo. Be quiet. Let me do my thing.

Okay, so Black Smiths... They'll help you come up with an original weapon or a name for it, or both. You're choice. For example, if you had an assassin character they might create heat guided throwing stars or some kind of new hidden blade. This way, your characters can get the epic weapons they deserve. So, if you want to be a Black Smith, PM me or say so in the comments!

List:

The_Storyteller_14

MusicgirlXD

FutureNovelistNow

Camelot101

marichat-lives

InriMagine

There, see? I'm helpful! Without me this chapter wouldn't be a thing. c\Can I stay?

Uh uh. You've got to be kicked out of this book before I get hauled off to the psyche ward or worse, kicked into the Fiction genre.

...and you just started a flame war.