Censors

Censors. We have all seen one at least once. Those vile creatures that will attack your story in the dead of night for no reason! Those fiends that sic Wattpad on you for making the slightest mistake on the info page! those villains that take it upon themselves to punish you by changing the language settings on your help book to Spanish and switching the genre to FanFiction!... actually those are hackers and not be be mistaken with censors and to the ****** who ****** up my ******* book, you ***** piece of ****! I'm going to ******************************************************(stops to breathe)***************************************************************************************************!!!

Now, back to the ********* who think they can ****** with us. Seriously, who the ******** told them that they can just go around and victimize us by- I'm being ********** censored aren't I? **** **!!!

All kidding aside, Censors are a lot like Grammar Nazis in the way that they got a bad rep because of a few radicals. Most of them are actually just regular users who accidentally ran into a story that should have definitely been rated Mature. There are also a ton of stories that I have run into that I have cautiously read with the Mature setting, only to find out that the stories didn't actually need the Mature rating. Either way, it's hard to find the ideal audience for a story if it's rated incorrectly or placed in the wrong category. So that's what these guys are for!

A Censor will read your story and help you find the perfect genre for it to be placed in, for example, where would a Supernatural Romance best fit? They will also tell you if you actually need the Mature Setting turned on or not do to violence and other stuff.

So, If you want to be a Censor please say so in the comments or PM me.

List:

MusicgirlXD- only Fantasy

Captain_Wolfy- any

P.S. Don't even try to translate the personal censoring. After the second line I gave up thinking of new words and started just putting down random asterisks.