Detectives

You might be wondering why I have brought you here today.

No, not really.

Yeah... more like wondering why you're here...

True, it's kind of  late to bring a new personality into the group. There's what, two chapters left?

Depends, but pretty much yeah.

None of that matters now! I am here to inform you that there has been a major crime committed!

The only crime committed here is writing in underline.

Cute. You are my #1 suspect. No, this crime is far greater than any of that.

And it is...

A lapse in logic!

Seriously?

Yes! This entire work is full of it. You, for example. Didn't you die in the Blacksmiths chapter?

No, I... how did I survive that?

And you! what are you doing? Wasn't writing in article format your thing? What happened? You were supposed to be the smart one!

I- don't really know. It just sort of happened.

And finally, you. Weren't you supposed to just be listing the groups that already exist on Wattpad? When did this become a request book?

I'd say about chapter that I introduced Trailer Makers.

That's not what I meant, what was with the sudden change in the theme of the book?

Hmmmmmmmm... I don't know. I guess it just happened.

'Just happened'?! Do you realize that if this was an actual story these kinds of thing could destroy it?! Why are we the exception? We are supposed to set an example for the rest of the users! Not make things up as we go!

You're right. We need to fix this.

I am glad you see it my way- what are you doing?

Nothing...

You're doing it again, aren't you?!

No...

Yes.

I majorly dislike all of you. I know that technically this is hypocritical, but we've run out of requests! Just let me do this one, k?

Fine.

Nice to see you're all in harmony about this... no matter how creepy it is. 

Okay, so Detectives! These guys will read through your book and make sure that the logic never suddenly shifts, (eg, a dead character appearing in a scene by accident, a sudden character shift with no explanation, a random plot change, or have about 6 was to write the word FanFiction). All those things can make your story confusing and chaotic for the readers, so to make sure that that doesn't happen, you probably want to find yourself a Detective. If you want to be a Detective, PM me or say so in the comments!

List:

MusicgirlXD- prefers Fantasy, Fiction, and Teen Fiction

hayo_girls- prefers Action, Adventure, and Teen Fiction

marichat-lives- prefers Action, Romance, Adventure, and Comedy

Flower_godd- prefers Action, Fanfiction of;TLOU or twd if interesting, and Fantasy