Friends

Once at the gate of my new home, I turned to Kurama.

"Thank you for walking with me." I say before bowing slightly. 

Kurama smirked and waved his hand.

"I would do it anytime for you."

"You should know that prince charming act doesn't work on me by now."

Kurama's smirk turned into a frown.

"I can tell, but you'll come around eventually. See you tomorrow, Miya." Kurama said as he waved and began to walk away.

I sighed, wondering what would I do if he continued to pester me. As I walked in the door, my mother stood there, smirking.

"So, who was the cutie?"

"His name is Kurama, and he is a pop star. Trust me, he has a really shitty attitude despite his looks." I say without even glancing at my mother.

My mother also rolled her eyes.

"He is totally into you."

I glared at her before replying, "He is literally like that with every girl. I'm not kidding either."

I ignored the rest of my mother's nonsense and continued upstairs to my new room. I had decorated the walls with many band posters, drawings, photos, and chekis. I ran over to my laptop and quickly got on Skype.

I started a call with Lucy and Ko. Lucy's pink hair was all I could see on the right screen.

"Yo?" I spoke up.

I heard shuffling as Lucy turned around.

"Hey!" she shouted, poking her face close to the screen.

"Back up a little, you're suffocating me." I said jokingly.

She sat farther back. 

"Where is Ko?"

"I'm here! Just gotta turn on my camera."

A few seconds passed by until her screen turned on. Ko's black hair shined from the sunlight coming from the window next to her.

"I'm glad I can finally chat with you guys." I said as I sighed in relief.

They both smiled.

"So how was your first day?" asked Lucy, twirling her waist-length hair with her finger.

"Well, I made a friend. She is almost as jolly and nice as Ko and pretty outgoing like you. Also, believe it or not, I had the "famous" pop star Kurama walk me home."

Almost instantly, I heard a scream. It was contorted as it came through the speakers.

"KURAMA!" Lucy squealed.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"You have to allow me to meet him sometime! I can't believe you personally know Kurama! He is just so~kya!"

The fangirling of Lucy made me cringe. 

"Well- I guess I could see when you come over at some point." I said.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah. So anyways, anything new happen while I've been gone?" I asked.

"Yeah, Ko has a boyfriend now." said Lucy.

I looked over at the quiet Ko. Her face was a scarlet red color.

"It's not that big of a deal." said Ko.

"It is! Lucy, what is he like?"

I asked her because I knew Ko couldn't answer that correctly.