A Caring Soul

"So you kidnapped me?" I asked.

Kurama glared at me, "You're the one who collapsed in front of my car! You're lucky it was me and not some creepy guy! You're also lucky I had to be driven to the studio right when I arrived back home. If I didn't have to go, you would have been picked up by some stranger"

I rolled​ my eyes.

"What happens if you're the creepy guy?" Kurama scowled and shook his head. I chuckled at his aggravation. "Sorry, I'm being an ass. Am I in your bed?"

Kurama turned his back to me.

"Are you going to accuse me of raping you or something?"

I smiled and said, "If you did I would obviously feel it. What is today?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"You would too in my situation."

Kurama turned to face me with a serious look on his face.

"It's Friday."

"Friday! What about school?" I shouted.

"Stop yelling!" Kurama shouted back, putting his pinkie into his ear.

"Sorry,"

"I called the school. I told them I took you to the hospital."

I sighed in relief.

"Okay, but why didn't you take me to the hospital in the first place?"

Kurama's eye twitched.

"If I did then I would have gotten questioned on what happened to you. They would have thought I had done something to you. You realize what that would do to my image? Just picture my mugshot on the news. Although, I'd look amazing, it wouldn't be good for my fans to see."

"I don't think that would have happened, but okay? So where did you sleep last night?"

"In my bed of course!"

My eyes widened.

"What!"

"What's the big deal? I'm not sleeping on a couch at night."

Kurama was really something else. Arrogant could not even describe him in the slightest bit. I decided to calm myself, since he had helped me out.

"Well, thank you anyways. I'm very grateful for all that you have done for me." 

I gave him a genuine smile.

Kurama blushed as he averted his gaze.

"Sure. Whatever."

After a bit of chatting, I decided to go to sleep. I still was not feeling all that well. When I awoke again, Kurama was curled up beside me. I could not help but stare at him as he slept. For once, his face did not look so demeaning. He stirred a little before his eyes fluttered open.

"You're awake?" he mumbled.

"Yeah, sorry for waking you."

He stretched and sat up.

"It's fine. How do you feel?" he asked.

"A lot better." I looked down at my arm. The wounds were completely gone. I reached my hand up to feel my head. The bump was gone too. "It's gone! It's all gone!" I cheered, about to cry tears of joy.

Kurama yawned, "I told you your cuts would heal."

I looked at him like a child receiving a Christmas gift.