Misconceptions Hurt

I instantly Skyped Lucy and Ko once I got home. With it raining hard, the connection was really terrible.

"Is it bad to get jealous?" I asked them.

The two looked at me in confusion.

"Is Kurama hanging with another girl?" said a static Lucy.

"Well, no, but there is this girl who likes him, and is a big fan of his as well, and she seems to have a good relationship with him."

Lucy began to panic.

"GIRL YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. YOU'RE GOING TO BE REPLACED IF YOU DON'T TAKE ACTION!"

Ko shook her head, interjecting quickly.

"You have nothing to worry about, Miya. Kurama is a famous pop star, right? He deals with girls on a daily basis. As long as you know he loves you back, then you have nothing to worry about."

Ko's words definitely made me feel better.

"Alright. So I just go about things normally?"

Ko nodded, "If you become jealous over something like this, Kurama will think you're a nuisance. Does anyone know you two are going out?" I shook my head. "Then just as I said before, don't make too much of a deal about it. As long as he isn't kissing her, things will be fine." she assured me. 

I nodded​, hating to even think about having Kurama think that I am annoying.

"I say you show him what's-what and where to draw the line. I sure as hell wouldn't want my man all close and touchy-touchy with girls, pop star idol or not."

Lucy and Ko began to bicker back and forth. If it came down to it, I might consider Lucy's advice, but right now Ko's seemed more logical.

"Alright you two, I'll be logging off now, see ya."

I shut off my computer. Unlike other people, I enjoyed the rain. It made me feel better. What didn't make me feel better was Kurama not stopping by like he usually did, but I tried to follow Ko's advice and not worry.

The next day it was sunny out, a change for once. Everything was normal, except for Ami's presence. I was not used to it, but according to Nanami, her and Kurama were practically on a friend-based level, not a fan level. Kurama definitely treated her differently from how he would treat Nanami and me. He was much more gentle and more kind to her. I did my best to stay positive, but Kurama was apparently part hawk because he could tell I wasn't acting normally.

"How about you tell me what's wrong?" he cooed.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, trying to make me become flustered and spew out my thoughts. Too bad for him- I wasn't in the mood.

"For the millionth time, I told you it's nothing. You're being a bother; go and please your fans. They are waiting for their idol."

"Is that what it's about? You're jealous of my fans? If you want I can treat you like I do them, but even better." he whispered into my ear.

I could feel my face heat up, but I was still too annoyed to give in.

"Stop it already! I am not jealous of your damn fans. I could care less what you do with them!"

Kurama unwrapped his arm and glared down at me. He seemed hurt by my words. Without saying a word, he left. I could not believe I had just said that. Another thing I could not believe was how even more close him and Ami had gotten. For three whole days Kurama had sent me glares and even started to walk Ami home instead of I. He didn't even bother to come by my home at any point. One day I finally cracked, to Nanami. Tears poured out of my eyes as I clung to her shirt.