The Concert

Today was the day of Kurama's concert. Kurama said I could have front row seats. That meant his thousands of other fans would be pushing me against the gates that separated the stage from the fan area. I guess that was my fault because I declined his offer to watch him backstage on a TV screen. That was just as bad as getting the very last row at a concert.

Lucy told me you should always arrive super early so you can get the closest spot to the stage. She even dragged me to some visual kei bands and had me wait a whole day in line because she arrived early so that we could get the best standing spot.

I was backstage, watching the people add a little more makeup to Kurama. I had to hold back a giggle because I found out recently the makeup he always wore was actually his real facial features. The makeup lady complimented him on what a good job he did, while Kurama had just smiled and nodded a thank you. His manager was something else. A middle aged woman with glasses and blonde hair- who held a checklist- was dotting around the place- giving commands and orders to people. She scolded Kurama for not smiling. Kurama rolled his eyes at her. After scolding him a little bit more, Kurama left to his changing room. She then noticed me sitting at the food table. I was eating brownies.

"Who are you?"

I paused from stuffing in another bite. 

Swallowing, I cheekily smiled​.

"I'm Miya, Kurama's girlfriend."

Her eyes narrowed.

"Kurama told me his girlfriend was named Yua. Security! We have a fan who got backstage!"

I set down my brownie and waved my hands in front of me.

"Wait- wait- wait- wait! I really am his girlfriend!"

The blonde manager crossed her arms.

"You act like this is my first time in the business."

I was then grabbed by two sets of hands. I look behind me to see very large men in black t-shirts and sunglasses had grabbed me. They were indeed intimidating. They started to drag me outside. I internally screamed 'shit'.

"What do you guys think you're doing?"

The two men paused, for they and the manager looked behind themselves. Kurama stood there, with his majestic wings already "placed on", and him dressed in an outfit.

"We found this fan at the food lounge. She claimed she was your girlfriend. If you like, we can call the police." said the manager.

I quickly look at Kurama, my eyes silently pleaded for him to help me. He smirked and crossed his arms.

"She is my girlfriend. If you could be so kind as to let go of her, it would be much appreciated."

The two burly men let go as ordered. I scurried over to Kurama and hid behind him. I will admit, I was scared.

"Now-now little Yua, you're fine. They won't do anything." Kurama gave the men a menacing stare. They coward back in fear. Kurama then glared at the manager. She too was intimidated by him. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulders and smirked. "I suppose I'll have to punish you later for causing trouble, Yua.

The managers mouth dropped. She covered her face, which was just as flustered as mine.

"Shut up! You'll do no such thing, pervert!"

I stepped away, pushing him slightly. Kurama grunted as I did so. 

"I was only joking!"

"Well Mr. Funny-man, those kind of jokes are not funny when we are in public."