Decisions

Morning came in no-time, but Kurama had decided to wrap his arms around my waist, making it rather difficult to get up. Lucy and Ko had woken up not long before and had even taken pictures of Kurama and me as we slept. I gritted my teeth as they sat on the bed, snickering away.

"His arms are like locks!" I grumbled, trying to pry him off carefully.

"How about you elbow his man part?" Lucy suggested.

"You sure talk low of him even though you are a fan of his."

Lucy shrugged, smirking evilly.

"Just because I idolize him, doesn't mean I wouldn't do anything brash."

I could not believe I was hearing her say that.

"What are you, some sadist?"

She chuckled and shrugged again.

"Maybe."

I face-palmed myself and let out a groan.

"Whatever, but I'm not going to hurt him to wake him up."

"Just wake him, he won't be mad." said Ko.

I looked at her and scowled. Kurama had not awoken from all the noise we had already created, so I could only wonder if he would be in a grumpy mood from being awoken from a good slumber. I shifted around so that I faced him.

"Kurama, wake up you damn crow goblin." 

I pinched his cheek really hard. He instantly shot up, gripping his cheek with one hand.

"What the hell was that for!" he shouted.

"Well, Mr. Fallen Angel, you decided to wrap your arms around my waist, stopping me from moving. Plus, I really have to pee." 

I crawled off the bed before standing on my two feet. Lucy leaned over to Kurama to show him the pictures she took. Kurama smirked and held out his phone.

"Send them to me." he said.

I spun around quickly and tried to grab their phones out of their hands, but I was too short to reach.

"Delete them, you fools!" 

I tried harder to reach for them, but the two were of course towering over me to begin with.

"It's not like we are going to share them with anybody, at least you know I won't." she said.

Lucy glared over at Kurama. I stopped jumping and turned to look at him as well. Kurama frowned at our intense stares.

"Why would I show anybody them in the first place? My fans would keel over if they saw me with another girl, and I wouldn't bother showing it to that wretched fox anyways."

I sighed. Knowing very well I could not win unless I cried like a little baby, and that was a no-go because the last thing I need is for Kurama to think I was like one of his fans who cries to get what they want.

"Fine, do as you all please. I'm going to the bathroom and when I come out, I expect you all to be gone."

It was customary for Lucy and Ko to leave after we woke up. Do not ask why, it just was. So, I groggily walked over to my bathroom and when I exited, I was greeted with Kurama still hanging around, but this time he was still on his phone.

"Don't you have work? Or maybe a concert you should be getting to?"

Kurama smirked, shaking his head.

"Not at all, I'm free for a few more days."

"Good for you, that doesn't mean you're allowed to live here."