Confession Time

I slammed the door to my home. My mother and father peeked their heads through the doorway of the kitchen.

"You're home." they both mumbled.

I ignored them as I walked up to my room. Although I was staying at the Mikage shrine, I had left my stuff here, and I was glad I did. I got on Skype, and after ringing for so long, I was afraid Lucy and Ko wouldn't answer, but they did.

"Howdy." said Lucy.

"Hello" said Ko.

I smiled at the two.

"Hey you two, could you guys come over here today? I have a lot to talk about, but I don't want to say it over the internet."

"Um hold on let me ask my parents." said Lucy, disappearing from her laptop.

"Me too." Ko said, following suite.

They both disappeared and then reappeared in a few minutes, with Lucy being the first to answer, like usual.

"My parents are cool with it."

"My parents said yes."

"Great, see you guys soon."

I waited for at least an hour. At the time I was on my Wii playing Godzilla Unleashed. I paused the game upon hearing my door open. A pink haired girl popped her head through. Her eyes trailed to the TV, and then to me. 

"This is the U.S. military. I have come to help destroy the kaiju."

I smiled and said, "We don't need your help, but you could come and battle me until Ko comes."

Lucy gladly entered and grabbed a remote. We both battled each other, spamming and mashing buttons. There was a knock on the door about twenty minutes later.

"You don't have to knock!" I yelled to Ko, who shyly entered.

She shuffled over to the two of us.

"Well don't stand there, Kitty, join us!" I insisted.

Kitty was a nickname. I was already feeling better with my friends there. The three of us battled until we grew bored. Lucy set her remote down and then crossed her arms.

"Okay, tell us what's wrong."

My mood turned sour. I sighed, knowing I couldn't avoid talking about it any longer. I went through and explained the long ordeal, but of course I left out the whole yokai and God thing.

"That jerk! Although he is supper hot, he is a complete jerk!" Lucy fumed.

"I'm so sorry, Miya. I wish I could do something to help you." Ko mumbled.

I shrugged and added, "It really hurt that he would do such a thing, but I can't let it bring down my life. I'll just have to move on, since I know he will never return such feelings either."

We all stayed in awkward silence. Suddenly there was a pounding on the rooftop.

"Do you have squirrels in your attic?" Lucy asked.

"We don't have an attic."

There was more pounding, and then a large hooved beast crashed through the ceiling. Lucy and Ko both screamed, while I practically barrel-rolled in front of them.

"Leave them be, you fowl monster!" It definitely resembled a minotaur. It huffed and then let out a loud roar. Lucy and Ko screamed louder. "Do what you want with me, just don't hurt them!"

The bull stared into my eyes before charging at me with its massive horns. I was so sure it was going to impale me. On instinct, I closed my eyes, awaiting my fate. But the horns never did pierce through my body. Perhaps, it did happen, and I died so quickly that I could not even feel any pain. That was not the case as I opened my eyes. Kurama stood there, holding both of the bull's horns with his hands. Kurama was surprisingly strong, as he was able to hold the bull back. He peeked over at me and smirked.