Not Looking For Love - 2 .

I was in a deep sleep until someone pulled Daniel's curtains open causing the sun to shine in. I hid my face behind my hand. Directing my head to the window.

" Get up it's time for school . " Danyell said rolling her eyes and leaving the room .

I gently slip out of bed trying not to wake up Daniel .

I walked down the hall to my room and closed the door behind me .

I hopped in the shower starting my morning routine . I got out about 30 minutes later & brushed my teeth and washed my face . Before going into my room & putting lotion on .

I made my way to the closet to pick out my outfit for today . " What to wear , what to wear ? " I questioned myself . I gasped as I thought of the perfect outfit .

I finally had my whole outfit laid out on the bed . I'm going to wear my black high waisted jeans , with my cheetah print loafers , a white loose high - low tank top and a maroon colored cardigan . I smiled down at the outfit knowing I was going to turn heads today . But I had to do my hair first .

I threw my hair in a neat high donut bun and put my clothes on . I then grabbed my chestnut brown satchel bag and started throwing things I would need for today in it .

" Phone , Check .
Lotion , Check .
Wallet , Check .
Charger , Check .
Lip Gloss , Check .
Makeup Carry On Bag , Check . "

I didn't wear a lot of make up really just mascara , eyeliner and lip stick sometimes .

I grabbed my bag and backpack before making my way downstairs . Danyell was leaving but I didn't care I'd rather walk than ride with her . I went in the kitchen and grabbed an apple . On the way out the door my mom stopped me .

" Have a good day at school & don't bother your sister ! " She yelled from the top of the steps .

I rolled my eyes and closed the door . After locking it I headed to school . The walk wasn't to far . The school was nowhere from our house .

~

I made it to the school in no time .

My palms got sweaty as I read the sign .

Roosevelt High School

I grabbed my phone out my bag .

-| 7:05 |-

Classes was about to start in ten minutes . I made my way up the steps with eyes following me the whole way .

I entered the building and made my way to the office .

" How many I help you ? " a lady said with a big smile .

" Yes I'm here for my schedule . "

" Ooh Miss Sutten ? "

" Yeaa that's me Dyamon Sutten ! " I said with a smile .

She smiled back and gave me my schedule , locker number and lock .

" Ooh no thanks I have my own lock " I said waving my lock in her face .

She smiled and took the school lock back .

" Okay , we'll hurry class starts in 8 minutes ! " She said waving her hand for me to leave .

I walked out the office to look for my locker .

~

After awhile I gave up because I couldn't find it anywhere . I stood there with a defeated look on my face .

" D ! " I heard someone yell .

I turned around and there was Danyell's no good of a boyfriend , Anthony & his idiot clique walking my way .

I rolled my eyes at him and was about to walk off , but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him .

" Let go you asshole " I demanded .

Him & his friends laughed . " Now is that anyway to talk to you future brother in law " he teased .

I sighed . " What Anthony Damn ! "

" I know you lost let me help you ? "

" No leave me alone I'm a big girl ! "

" Yea I thought that too but you've been looking for your locker for 2 minutes now so ? "

I rolled my eyes . " Fine ! " I said handing him the paper with my locker number .

" Ayee Aj ain't this by yo locker ? " He asked one of the dudes showing him the paper .

" Yeaa that's right next to my locker " he said eyeing me and licking his lips .

" Show her around ? "

" Yeaa that's cool . " The dude said motioning for me to follow him .

I looked at the dude & then at Anthony . He nodded his head confirming it was okay to go .

As I turned back to the dude he was already walking away . I ran behind him trying to catch up .

" Thank Ant . " I called back to Anthony as he walked off with the rest of his clique .

He nodded and walked on .
As I caught up with . . . Umm whoever the dude was .

He chuckled noticing I was out of breath . " You good lil ma ? " He asked .

I rolled my eyes . I hated when dudes called girls ma or shawty and things like that .

" My names Dyamon , with a Y not an I & no D at the end . " I told him making sure he got it right .

He laughed . " Well Dyamon with a Y not an I and no D on the end , is today your first day ? "

I sighed . " Is it that obvious ? " I asked nervously .

He chuckled . " Nah , it's just I never seen you before today . "

" Oh Okay . " I said relieved .

" But here's your locker . " He said stopping and directing his attention to my locker .

" Oh thanks . "

" We'll we got 2 minutes until first bell what's your first class ? "

I handed him the paper as I opened the locker and putting my backpack inside.

" Cool well your first cla - "

He was cut of by some Hispanic chick who came and stood next to him .

" Hey Aj , who's this ? " She asked in a heavy accent .

" The new girl Dyamon with a Y not an I and no D on the end . "

She laughed and turned towards me .

" Hi I'm Megan , this idiots step sister. "

We shook hands and I smiled at her .

" What's your first class ? " She asked smiling .

I handed her my schedule as we began to walk to god knows where .

" Well your first 3 classes are with me and your last one is sadly with him . " She said pointing to her brother .

We all laughed as we walked to the classroom . We stopped at a blue door and Aj continued walking .

" Here we are . " she said with a warm smile .

I looked around and saw Danyell standing with a group of girls mugging me and Meghan . I ignored it and entered the class as the bell rang .