Not Looking For Love - 20 .

Von's POV •

I never been this nervous a day in my life. Right now I'm on my way to the dig out to meet . . . well whoever's there waiting. I pulled up onto the dirty path and hopped out . It was dark as hell, and all the old memories from when we were kids and played here came back.

Someone cleared their throat causing me to look up. When I looked into those eyes I knew she should have died that night.

Ymani .

She had to black duffel bags in her hand and she was crying. I pulled out my gun and aimed it at her head.

" Drop the gun Von . "

I shook my head .

" Devon dropped the gun. " she yelled.

I slowly eased my gun down.

" What's this about ? " I asked . " Why you here Ymani ? "

She dropped the bags and put her hands to her stomach. " The baby . "

" What ? Quan wouldn't fuck with you Ymani. Your a rat." I spat .

She dropped to her knees . " It was a mistake, he was drunk and it just happened. "

" What's this about Ymani , you wasting my time . "

I had no sympathy for Ymani , bitch close your legs and there won't be a problem.

" Meghan's working with Rocko. Quan overheard them on the phone one night. He knew it wasn't going to be long before Rocko came after y'all . So he told paid me to be here today in case he didn't make it. "

I shook my head. That's why he wasn't okay with Leak's plan . " So what now ? "

She shrugged . " He said you would know what to do."

Me ? I'm just as lost as this pregnant bitch .

I paced the ground, not really knowing what to do.

I sat in the dirty sand next to Ymani . I egan laughing and she looked at me confused " What?" she asked.

I shrugged. " What the fuck am I going to do?"

" Von, you are Quan your smart. You know and you are capable of more than you think. You'll find away to straighten things out, your going to be good don't worry."

I looked at her like she was crazy. " What about you?"

She was rubbing her stomach and staring off into space. " It's over ."

I looked at her confused . She grabbed a gun from the duffel bag and planted it to her head .

I stood and headed to my car with the to black bags . They were heavy as fuck.

Now your wondering why I didn't stop her . She had nothing to live for . The baby ? As far as we knew that baby could by a crack heads child. Ymani was just that sloppy, and well I didn't think she should live .

I pulled off ignoring the shot behind me. I reached into the passenger seat and opened the two duffel bags they both were filled with money just as I knew they would be. I turned the corner and the bag dropped and a picture of me , Quan and the guys fell out.

I smiled at the picture and thought about that day. It was the day we all became friends, we smiled for the picture in front of Quan's house . We all looked so young and bad as hell.

I laughed and thought about Quan's mom , I knew she wasn't taking it to well . But she was strong she wouldn't let this bring her down . I had Roman tell her instead of me, even though Quan asked me to I just couldn't make myself do it.

Quan's mother took me in after my mother put me out. Everyone thought we were blood brothers from then on out. It was always Quan and Von, shit our names rhymed so that made it even more believable.

Quan was more than a best friend he was my brother.

Rocko's POV

I'm getting tired of this cat and mouse game with Meghan. Her and her little friends are starting to piss me off, I'm ending this now and right now. Leak's been testing my patience, so I had my boys roll by his crib and just my luck he was there. Guess someone beat me to the punch because he was already tied to a chair in his basement.

As for me, I been in this basement with him for about an hour now and he ain't said a word. It's like he's thinking because he know I'm going to put a hot one right in his ass and Meghan's up next.

" So? " I spoke finally tired of him.

" It was all Dev." he shrugged.

I laughed. The asshole was lying, Devin was never a problem for me. Leak was always the hard head brother, but hey I'll believe the lie. Kill to brother with one gun, aint that the saying.

" Okay, what about Devin?"

" He wants you out, so him and the boys got a plan."

" What kind of plan?"

" A good one." he smirked.

I raised my heat and aimed at Leak showing him I'm not in the mood.

" Okay man, him and the guys want you out. They coming in 3 deep in about five nights to handle this all. The going to have some chick as bait and coming in with no mercy."

I nodded, unsure if I wanted to pick a fight with Devin.

" Anything else?" I asked before handing my gun to my right hand man DaVinci.

He smiled. " That's it that's all."

I nodded and head to the exit leaving DaVinci to do my dirty work.

~

I got into my car and called Meghan, she sent me to voicemail and that made me even mader. Megs going to get hers I swear, she's going to regret her little mistake.

Meghan's POV

I watched as Camille played with Quan's necklace around her neck as we sat on the couch watching cartoons. I've been avoiding Rocko as much as possible, I know it's only going to be one way out of this and it's a body bag. Either me or Rocko is going to lay in it and it's going to be Rocko.

I ran my index finger across the ring Quan left me. I'd been having the same nightmare about Rocko shooting Quan since the night Von left.

This whole thing has been eating at my heart and I don't want to take this to my grave, dying sour and old so I called the one person who I knew believed in second chances, Devin.

He answered quickly knowing it was me. " Sup Meg, what you need? Camille okay?"

I laughed at the eagerness in his voice. " She's fine, I don't need anything. I just got to get something off my chest."

His tone told me he was weirded out. " Um okay, whats up?"

And at that moment, reality hit me and the tears started flowing.

~

After about three hours of sweat and tears I was done with my whole story. I knew Devin was mad even if he tried to cover it.

" Meg what did you do?" he spoke after sitting quiet on the phone.

I shook my head. " I don't know Dev I don't know."

" Look I'll call you when I get this all straightened out." and with that he hung up.

I thought letting go would make me feel better, but truthfully I feel worst. I feel like day by day my world is crashing. I cuddled Camille as I examined her face, boy was this little girl Quan's daughter. She looked exactly like him. She walked, talked, even ate like him.

I knew by letting go and telling Devin things wouldn't end pretty but at least I made things right.

Dyamon's POV

We all crowded in Danyell's room with the babies. I swear we all looked like kids in a candy store around the newbies. I was enjoying my time holding baby Diamond before Von gets here. All kids are drawn to Von, so I had to hold her while I could. All the kids looked just like Anthony, they all had Danyell's nose though.

The guys sat in the corner joking with Anthony about the kids. Daniel had fallen asleep when we were all waiting in the waiting room, but I knew he liked being here like everyone else did. I liked this, we all never had this before a room full of pure happiness. Everyone's happy now drama, at least not right now. Devin's been kind of shaky for the past couple of hours now. I knew it was something bad, but oddly enough I didn't want to know. I liked feeling like this, careless. A weight was lifted off my shoulders and I didn't need anything added back on.

I laughed as I watched a nervous Ramon craddle the little baby. For someone with a baby on the way he doesn't know anything at all about kids. He was more nervous than Ant, shit you would have thought he was the father.

I kissed baby Diamond's head as she drifted off to sleep closing her pretty brown eyes. I liked having the newbies around, I knew it would be awhile before me and Devin had our own so nieces and nephews were good for now.

Everything and everyone was good for right now.

DaVinci 's POV

I'm so tired of Rocko's bitch ass it's ridiculous. DaVinci do this, DaVinci that. Rocko don't do shit, but he calling the shots. Man I aint fucking with this no more. Growing up believe it or not Devin, Ramon, Quan, Ant, Von and I were all boys. I got into some trouble that the boys couldn't dig me out and well I turned on them for Rocko because he helped me.

Some call me skan, but hey you got to do what you got to do right? Right, and that's what I had to do. Not to say I don't miss the guys because I did. And it killed me inside when Rocko shot Quan and threatened to kill Meghan and Camille. Even though I would never let him do that. If I was there the day he killed Quan things wouldn't have happened like that.

I would have did someone, I don't know what but something.

I missed the boys they were my family, Rocko treated me like a slave. I was his little pet, he told people I was his "right hand man" but I was just another mutt in his eyes. We all know if I stepped out of line Rocko would smoke me. I just never cared because well I got paid.

Money was money, good, bad , old new, it was all green and it controlled the world. Just wait I'll be the one in control calling the shots soon and I mean real soon.

Don't stop reading Read this as well.

Okay I'm getting a lot of feedback and I really appreciate it all, but I have a few things to say. A lot of people think this book is going to fast or going to slow, well this is the first book I ever wrote so it won't be perfect. ! This is all new to me, I was going to stop this book but y'all wanted me to continue so I did. Not to sound ungrateful because I thank each and everyone of you.

Also I know I said I would update on the 1st yes I own a calendar but I also have a life to live outside wattpad just like you all. My computer is broking and I'm trying to survive with it until February when I get a new one. So I'm not updating as often as I use too .

But to all who think the book is great and the fans I repeatedly see I love you all. Even if it doesn't seem like it, I see each and everybody's votes and comments so thanks. Also the secret between Dyamon and he dad will not be told until the second book.

Oh do me a favor and go read my new book, Cold As Winter : Life Under The G U N. If you enjoy this book you will love that one. Pleaseeeee and thank you .

Now Read, Vote Comment.