Letter From The Author

So it's been 4 YEARS since NL4L was published with that being said I have a few things for those who left not so nice comments.

1 . I wrote this book when I was 14 years old, I'll be turn 19 in February. With that being said no the grammar nor vocabulary might be up to standards, but I was only 14 !

2 . IM NOT OBLIGATED TO DO A SEQUEL. To those who loved NL4L I thank you. & To those who think I give a fuck because y'all mad I won't and didn't make a sequel get over it. I'm in college now, & writing hasn't been a passion of mine for a long time. Nor do I have the time to being a full time college student, work a part time job, maintain being apart of three organizations and breathing.

( Also there was a sequel granted, but when I was hacked & deleted I didn't recreate it. I was a good five chapters deep into that project. Why should I be obligated to put that work in again. It's been so long since the first book has been published, I feel it wouldn't be as valued. )

3 . From here on out when y'all read peoples books understand they have feelings too. Luckily this app isn't on my phone, because if I would've caught a few comments when they were posted. Sis ! You would've had to see me. Book or not, some people really take a leap of faith by putting themselves out there and writing. Respect that, you don't like someone's work leave dead and that chapter & take your eyes elsewhere.

4. Sorry if this disclaimer comes off unprofessional, but I'm not that 14 year old girl anymore. With that being said be considerate, be respectful, and be about your life because I'm still not making a sequel.

If I'm sounding ungrateful or unappreciative of how far this book has came that's not the case. But a lot of people don't look at it from an authors perspective. We are more than what we publish we are more that the screen you're on looking at this. We are people, we have lives, and spreading positivity among us goes way farther than negativity.

Best regards,

GoldenSlim ❤️