Not Looking For Love - 5 .

~

Friday Night

Devin's POV

It's been 4 days since I last seen or talk to Dyamon . I've been calling and texting her but get no reply . I asked Ant about her . He said he's been seeing her around , so why is she ignoring me !?

I think she thinks what she told me makes me look at her differently . Which it doesn't !

I miss talking to her . I don't know what it is about her . When I'm around her I'm nobody but myself . I feel like I can tell her my whole life story and she won't judge me .

Anyway tonight me & the guys hitting the strip club . They all say I need to take my mind of Dyamon & this would be the place to do it .

So fuck it why not .

I grabbed my phone & looked at the time .

-| 9:47 |-

I texted Dyamon before getting ready for tonight .

- Text Convo -

Me : Dy , I know you reading these messages ! Wassup ? Can we at least talk about it damn ?!

- Text Convo Over -

I waited a minutes and got no reply so I hopped in the shower .

Dyamon's POV

It's been days since I last seen or talk to Devin . The week went by really fast .

Devin's been texting and calling me like crazy . & I'm continuing to ignore him . I know his opinion about me now is going to be bad so why bother .

Anyways I was in my room packing me bag for Meghan's house tomorrow . Me , her & Ymani were going to work on our assignment together before going to Ryan's house party .

Ryan's this cool rich kid that goes to our school . He knows everybody who's anybody . & all the somebodies get invited to his parties . Luckily I got invited , so you know I gotta bring my girls !

I finish packing and laid on my bed . My phone dinged letting me know I had a message . I read the message from Devin . It made me feel bad all over again for ignoring him . I was going to text back but I just didn't have the courage to .

Devin's POV

I hopped out the shower and went to the closet to get dressed . I wasn't really in the mood to go to the strip club . Especially because Dyamon didn't text back . So I threw on anything . I had on my camos , with a white polo V - Neck and my bred 11's .

Right when I was walking down the steps about to text Ant he honked his horn .

I walked out the house , locked up & hopped in his truck .

" Wassup My Nig ? " Ant asked smiling .

" Shit living . " I replied dryly .

" Look tonight you ain't worrying about Dyamon , aight ? We getting some hoes & turning up ! "

" Aight , " I agreed .

We drove in silence picking up the rest of the gang .

~

We got to the strip club around 11:02 .

When we first walked in it was naked females everywhere . I licked my lips .

" Yeaa Imma Enjoy This Night , " I said eyeing this thick naked chick .

Danyell's POV

It was a boring Friday night . Mom took Daniel to his friends house for the weekend and she's probably somewhere doing god knows what for drugs or money .

Ant told me Dyamon & Devin weren't happy . Which was good ! My plan was working & I didn't have to do any work !

I planned a whole scheme out to take Devin from Dyamon & leave Ant . I mean come on now we both know Devin is the head of the game & Ant's just one of his monkeys .

Getting with Devin just means more money . This $500 dollars a week ain't enough anymore . I want a man like Devin giving out thousands a week not a boy like Anthony .

Anyways I made my way upstairs to Dyamon's room to screw with her head so that my plan stayed full proof .

I walked in & she was laid across the bed .

Dyamon's POV

I heard Danyell coming up the steps & I knew she was headed for my room since no one else was home .

" How you doing ? " She asked the least bit concerned .

" Fine , " I answered picking up my phone to text Meghan back .

I knew she thought it was Devin by the look on her face .

" Soo you like Devin ? " She asked .

I shrugged . " He's cool "

" So you guys talk ? "

" Noo not much but Wednesday Ant told me Dev liked & missed me , " I said throwing the facts in her face .

She chuckled .

" Really , Ooh that's why he's at the strip club with Bridget . " she said turning her phone around showing the picture off instagram of local town hoe naked on Devin's lap .

My mouth dropped I couldn't believe what I saw . I was furious with Devin .

Danyell laughed & left the room .

I knew she was only doing what she did to piss me off and this time it worked . I didn't text Devin then and I'm damn sure not texting him now !

~

Devin's POV

We'd been at the club for a minute . Right now I was enjoying my lap dance from Bridget . Ma was fine , thick , nice body , and that's all I saw of her . She sat on my lap & did what she did best .

Then she turned around and whispered in my ear .

" Wanna talk this somewhere a little more private? "

I nodded my head . She got up and I stood up behind her . She grabbed my hand and began leading me to the back .

" Aye Dev , what about Dyamon ? " Ant asked with a grin .

" Dyamon who ? " I said sarcastically before entering the room with Bridget .

She pushed my on the bed , closed and locked the door .

She then climbed on top of me and got to work .

~

I walked out the room leaving Bridget on the bed with a generous tip . Ma did deserved it Dyamon wasn't on my mind at all .

I walked over to the guys . Ant was getting a lap dance , Quan was sitting with some chicks tongue down his throat and the others were in private rooms I'm guessing .

" Ayee y'all ready to go ? " I asked Ant & Quan .

" Yeaa , you straight ? " Asked Ant .

" Yeaaa , " I said with a big grin .

" My nigga , well aight I'll get the others . " said Quan before walking off .

~

We finally had all the guys before getting back in Ant's truck.

Before we pulled off I looked threw my contacts & deleted Dyamon's Number . Devin Santino don't chase no female . Then I scroll threw until I found my old hoe Ymani's number .

I texted her and asked her to come thru . She said she'll be over in a hour .

Like I said Dyamon Who ?