Not Lookinf For Love - 5 Part II .

• Dyamon's POV •

That night I couldn't stop thinking about dickhead Devin . How can you say you like someone then go to the strip club and get some from a 20 cent ass hoe like Bridget ?

I couldn't get the thought out my head , so I went to get in the shower and washed my hair .

~

I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face before moisturizing my body and blow drying my now soft curly hair .

I threw my hair in a messy glob of a bun before heading to the closet . I put on my bra , panties and fuzzy socks before throwing on a maroon long sleeve love pink crew neck . It was huge on me , I brought it like that on purpose . So it came mid thigh and hung off my shoulder .

I then laid in bed think about Devin . I let out a long sigh . Maybe it really wasn't met for us to be friends after all . I then fell asleep letting my thought take me over .

- Next Morning { 10:30 } -

Devin's POV

I jumped up outta of my nightmare next to Ymani . Damn I thought these hoes was going to make me forget about Dyamon . I just had a damn dream well nightmare about her .

I know what your thinking and not that kind of nightmare . She died in my nightmare , I never wanted that to happened I wanted her around forever .

Wait , what am I saying this is the same girl that dissed me . Forget her , she didn't want me anyways .

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone vibrating . It was Ant he said we had some business to take care of . I texted him back and woke Ymani up telling her to leave .

She then began all that got damn crying . Mani always pulls this shit I knew I should have called her friend Jas over instead . Jas gets the job done & is gone before I get up .

" B-b-but Dev ? " She stuttered crying .

" Mani don't start that shit get out . "

She got up , got dress and slammed my front door . Shit that was easier than I thought .

I then got up and got in the shower .

Ymani's POV

The fuck that nigga think he is . Yep I left out the house with no fight .

Like I said out the house .

I keyed and dented the shit outta three off his four cars . I then took my lip gloss out and wrote my name on the back window and I love you under it .

I then called a cab to take me home . I got places to be later .

Devin's POV

I hopped out the shower and got dress . I put on my grape 5s , a white purple and blue Jordan's shirt that matched my grape 5s and some blue pants that matched everything I had on.

I bushed my teeth and hair then washed my face . Unplugged my phone & was ready to go .

I went downstairs and walked out the door .

" Oh my fucking god , this bitch is crazy ! " I then walked back inside calling Ant asking for a ride . He said he was on his way .

I can't believe Ymani crazy ass fucked my cars up . I mean she didn't do shit to my Benz but leave her name in lipstick . But shit that's still a disgrace .

Ant honked his honk and I came outside to a crying laughing Ant .

I got in the car and before Ant could say anything I spoke .

" Shut the fuck up , "

He laughed harder .

" Shit this ain't my fault but shit lets go the guy right behind us " he motioned toward the two black trucks behind us .

~

Anthony's POV •

We finished our work , the guys cleaned up the bodies while me and Dev went to the warehouse to count the money .

" Aye D you rolling with me to Danyell's ? " I asked .

He sighed . " Nah I'm straight ,"

" Naah you ain't straight and plus nigga I was your ride so yo ass rolling . " I said before putting the last of the counted money in the safe .

" Shit aight lets get this over with , " He said kind of upset .

I shrugged and we walked out and hopped in the car , pulling off and driving to Danyell's house . I texted the guys and told them to meet us there .

~

We pulled up and Quan's car was next to Von and Ramons . We got out and the guy all got out of their cars .

We all went into the house together and went to the living room . I looked at my watch .

-| 1:57 |-

Let the jokes begin .

Dyamon's POV

I woke up to the sun shining threw my curtains . I grabbed my phone & looked at the time .

-| 2:00 |-

I had to be at Meghan's at 3:30 so I had some time to spare . I walked down stairs hearing familiar voices and laughs . I pecked in and saw Danyell , Quan , Ant , Von , Ramon & right by the door . . . " Devin , " I said quietly but surprised .

He must of heard me because he looked up but I turned into the kitchen before he could see me .

I got the usual my apple & orange juice and headed back upstairs until Annoying Ass Anthony called me .

I slowly stepped back peeking into the room .

" What ? " I asked with a mouth full of apple .

" Come here you can't speak , " He said smartly .

I rolled my eyes and stepped from behind the door . Me and Devin immediately made eye contact . Everyone grew silent .

Everything was interrupted by of course Anthony clearing his throat .

" Uhh umm Uhh Yeaa my bad hi guys , " I said off guard .

Everyone spoke but Devin who's eyes were examining my body . I looked down realizing I still only had on my long big crew neck I fell asleep in .

Danyell rolled her eyes and smacked her lips .

I drank my orange juice and finished my apple standing in the door way joking with the guys . Devin watched me the while time but never said one word .

Devin's POV

When I saw Dyamon my world froze . She looked amazing even tho she just woke up . She keep speaking but I couldn't say a word . I felt a huge frog in my throat when she appeared . I was nervous , I'm never nervous . Oh my god what the fuck is this girl doing to me ?

" uhh well I gotta go so talk to you guys later , " She said while laughing and snapping me out of my thought .

She then ran up the steps into her room and shut the door .

Dyamon's POV

I quickly got into my room and laid on the bed stuffing my face in the pillow . Why didn't Devin speak he's been contacting me like crazy well he hasn't contacted me once in the last 24 hours . Well maybe he did move on .

I sighed thinking about Devin finding a girlfriend . But before I could continue my thoughts my door opened and there stood Devin .