six♡

*Skylars POV*
I woke up to Friends still playing and it being dark outside. I looked at my phone it said '10:19 pm' I looked beside me and it was the couch I sat up and I was alone. Blake must've left when I fell asleep.

I got up and locked the door and went to my room. I grabbed my laptop and went to YouTube.

I was watching old Cameron Dallas videos.

"Maybe I should create a YouTube channel and other social medias other than Instagram & snapchat.." I said to myself.

I created a Twitter and a muscial.ly since I hear that's the new big thing now.

I watched some musical.ly tutorials from BabyAriel,Mario,ThetheyloveArii, and a few other people. I choose a song and did everything they told me.

I then captioned it saying "new at this😅😛" and posted it. I then Twitted saying "gonna try and be active on here lmao" people who followed me from musical.ly were following me on all my social medias. And commenting on everything.

My followers and everything were growing fast. Tomorrow I'll go but a camera and lights and stuff.

-sunday-

I woke up around 9. I got up and got ready. I put on a blue long-sleeve shirt with an elephant on it, whitish blue pants, and my white converse.

I called an uber again and it was a lady this time

"Hello!" I said getting in.

"Where are we going to today?" She asked.

"Best buy" I said.

"A store.. um would you like me to wait in the parking lot when we get there?" She asked.

"Sure" I said.

"Okay!" She said driving off. We arrived at best buy and I got out of the car. I walked in the door and went to the camera section. I grabbed a good camera,a tripod, and 2 box lights. I payed for everything.

I walked outside with my stuff and these girls came running towards me.

"Are you Skylar?!!!" One of the girls asked.

"Um yeah?" I asked.

"I am a huge fan of you!!!" She said.

"So are we!!" One out of the three girls said.

"Can we get a picture?" One I the girls said.

Two of the girls got in one picture with me and I took a single picture with one of the girl.

(A/N picture removed)

I hugged them again.

"Bye Skylar!!" They said.

"Bye" I said going to the uber driver.

"Sorry I took a little long I ran into some fans" I said.

"Its okay let's get going!" She said. She dropped me off at home I payed. I grabbed my stuff and set it all up. I went on Twitter and said "Tweet me questions for a video!!! #AskSkylar" Tweets were coming in fast!

I filmed the video and I uploaded them to my laptop.

~someone knocks on door~

I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Oh hey Hunter" I said.

"Hey can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Sure what's up?" I asked/said.

"well Blake came over and apologized right?" He asked.

"Umm yeah" I said.

"Oh great then I don't have to say anything!" He said.

"He said HE was sorry he didn't say anything for you.." I said.

"ohh.. well I'm sorry" he said obviously with no care in the world.

"okay.." I said.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked.

"Yeah I suppose" I said.

"What was my apology not good enough?!" He asked/yelled.

"Hunter it was fine calm down!" I said.

"You're just a little bitch! I came to say sorry but i know you don't accept it!" He said.

"Hunter I do accept your apology! If you didn't mean it you wouldn't have came over" I said lying because you can tell he didn't mean it.

"Its like I mean it but at the same time I dont..." he said.

"What do you mean you dont?" I asked.

"Thats none of your business." He said and got up.

"Well see ya!" He said and left.

"Bye?" I asked/said back.

*Hunters POV*
I can't stand the little bitch.. I went to Blake's house.

"Yo!" I said when he opened the door.

"Aye! How'd it go?" He asked.

"Terrible I yelled at her because she didn't accept my apology she said she did but she really didnt.." I said.

"HUNTER!" He yelled.

"WHAT YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE HER!!!" I yelled back.

"bro you know I like her.. it kills me to hurt her.." he said.

"You wanna know why I bully her?" I asked.

"I know because you don't like her" he said.

"I did.. but you guys always seemed so into eachother.. I got jealous" I said.

"I won't date her I just want her to be my friend.." he said.

"Bro you be her friend it ruins your reputation!" I said.

"How? It doesn't ruin Taylors?" He asked.

"Because Taylor doesn't pick on her.. you do" I said.

"Point given.." he said.

"Exactly.." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Its for the better" I said Blake just looked down not making eye contact.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Well damnnn Blake liked Skylar!!! And Hunter did too? Hmm will they continue to bully her or no? And skylars becoming famous?

Who's enjoying the book so far😛💓

Hey queens😋❤ I hope you enjoyed! Love yahhhhhh

{7.3.16}