twenty-two♡

*Emily's POV*
"We got a photo shoot let's go" Cameron said. I got up and we all started to leave the room. We went down the elevator.

I was standing next to Blake and that Jacob kid. He kept smiling at me. I smiled back and he'd start blushing. I honestly thought it was the cutest thing ever AND NO IM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM!

We all got out and went out to this Van that was there.

Brandon got in,then hunter,then me,then Jacob. We were in the way back. The next row had Cam,Aaron,Blake,and Taylor. The row after that had Chris,Christian,Willie,and Colby.

Taylor closed the door and Joey came running up.

"but there's no room" Aaron said.

"Throw him in the back he'll just have to lay down on their laps" Cameron said laughing.

Joey climbed up on us and layed down.

"Hi I'm Joey!" He said laughing.

"Brandon"

"Hunter"

"Skylar but you can call me Sky" I said laughing

"I'm Jacob"

I got my phone and went on snapchat i put on the flower crown filter and Jacob tried getting in the picture.

"Oh here" I said laughing and moving my phone so he was in it. I smiled with my eyes closed and so did he I I guess. I saved the picture and posted it.

I then I started to record.

"So we're going to a photoshoot right now!" I said.

"Its *points camera at Jacob* gonna be lit!!!"

"*points camera at Joey* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I stopped the video and watched it. It was pretty funny. I posted it and then put my phone down.

"you used to call me on my, you used to,you used too, yeah! "

We heard I quickly unlocked my phone and went to Snapchat and clicked record on the guys.

"AND I KNOW WHEN THAT HOTLINE BLING! THAT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING!" they all screamed.

I laughed and watched the video. The boys were still screaming and jamming out to HotlineBling.

I put a filter on it,saved it,put a caption saying: "these boys😂💗" and then posted it.

The song finally ended and we arrived at the Photoshoot place.

"Okay let's go!!!" Bart said.

We all got out and as soon as we got out Cameron gathered us all up.

"Pose" he said to us. Me being me I threw up peace signs and squatted a little since I was on the end. (Kinda)

"okay!" The lady said giving Cam his phone back.

"Thank you!" He said running and getting it. We all walked inside the building.

"Awe you must be the Megcoin people?" Some man said.

"Its Magcon sir" Bart said.

"Awe yes my mistake please please come in come in!" The man said letting us in.

"Where is the girl?" He asked.

"Right here" Cameron said wrapping his arm around me.

"MS.CHANTEL SHES HERE" he yelled and a lady came running.

"Oh yes yes let's go dear" she said scooting me away from the boys.

"We must get you dressed,fix your hair,and do your make up" she said.