twelve♡

*Skylar's POV*
Christine left the room and I left to Hunters room.

I got out my phone and called my mom.

{M-mom S-Skylar}
M: hi sweetie how are you?
S: I'm okay.. why can't I stay home? I can stay alone you know that..
M: well what happens if you fall with your cast? No one will be there to help you..
S: but--
M:but nothing I don't need you to fall like you did falling off the bus.
S:fine..
M:and plus I thought Hunter was your best friend?
S: he is I just like to be alone sometimes..
M: well just make sure if you go to the house have Taylor,Hunter,Brandon,or Blake be with you okay?
S:okay
M:okay! So you are doing online school since I hear you have been getting famous
S:yeah.. Christine told me
M:okay sweetie.. I love you I have to go.
S: love you too bye..

{End of Convo}

I put my phone down and thought for a second.. I grabbed my laptop and decided to upload the video I made the other day.

I grabbed my camera and set everything. I set the lights up that hunter had in his closet.

I got everything and was trying to think of a video idea.

"Hey guys!!!" I shouted.

They ran up to the room.

"Woah what's going on?" Hunter asked.

"I'm making a YouTube video... what should I do and do you guys wanna be in it?" I asked.

"YEAH WE'LL BE IN IT!" They all shouted.

"But what are we gonna do?" Brandon asked.

"How about what BruhItsZach did? Reanacting fanpages names?" I suggested.

Hunter got his phone out and watched the video.

"Okay!!"

I started the camera and we all were tryna figure out how we were gonna sit. The threw me on all three of them so I did a model pose.

"Hey!" We started posing some more. And saying hey.

"Okay we have to get started otherwise the whole video will be u.s. saying 'Hey!' " I said sitting in between Brandon and Blake.

"Hey what's up guys! Skylar here!!! And I'm here with!" Points at hunter.

"HUNTER!" He screamed as his voice cracked.

"Brandon!" He said throwing up a piece sign.

"and Blake" he said sticking his tongue out.

"Wow you guys are lame" Hunter said.

"SHUT UP HUNTER!!!" Brandon and Blake yelled. I just stared at the camera just laughing at them.

Blake jumped over me and tried to "attack" Hunter.

"okay guys sit down!!" I said.

"Shhhhh" I said. They all got quite and sat back down.

"So for this week's video we are just gonna reanacting fanpages names!" I said. |A/N ALL OF THE ACCOUNTS I NAME ARE REAL ACCOUNTS!! well EXCEPT SKYLAR! SKYLARS ARE MADE UP BUT FOR THE BOYS THEY ARE REAL AND THEY FOLLOW THESE ACCS!|

"so the first one is for Hunter! @hunters.cupcakes !" I said. I got my camera off the tripod and we all went downstairs. I filmed hunter grabbing a cupcake.

"It should have my name." Hunter said.

I grabbed a mini frosting package and wrote his name all pretty in cursive.