thirteen♡

*Skylars POV*
I went upstairs to grab my phone and what a coincidence so are the guys!

I grabbed my laptop instead and my camera. I plugged it into the laptop and got all the videos on it. I went to imovie and started to edit it.

"Hey loser what are you doing?" I heard.

"Just editing the video" I said still focused on the laptop.

"Could you at least look at someone when they're talking to you?" I heard. I looked up.

"Sorry" I said and looked back down.

"You don't have to be a little bitch" Blake said.

I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes at me.

I thought he actually cared about me..

I felt a tear slid down my cheek..

"why are you crying?" Hunter asked kinda rudely.

"Um.. nothing" I said the grabbed my earbuds and plugged them into my phone. I put my laptop away and layed down on the ground by my bed so that they didn't have to see me.

I grabbed a pillow and then layed down on it. I plugged my earbuds in and started to cry but quietly so that they couldn't hear me.

*Blake's POV*
I heard little sniffles coming from behind Skylars bed. I went and layed on her bed and tapped on her shoulder.

She jumped a little and pulled her earbud out.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you that stupid?" She asked getting up and grabbing her crutches.

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked.

"To my house" she said.

"But you can't go alone" I said.

"Fine come with me" she said rolling her eyes and leaving.

We followed her to her house and she went to her room..

*Skylar's POV*
I went straight to my room and locked the door. I went to the bathroom and closed the door, even tho my room door was locked.

I grabbed my razor and started to cut.. I cut on my thighs till there was nothing I cut on my wrist until there was nothing. I carved out things on my stomach because I was out of room.. I carved a broken heart, "fat", "stupid", etc.. I felt very woozy and everything turned black.

*Blake's POV*
~loud thump~

"Bro what was that?" Hunter asked.

"Um.. I don't know let's see" i said getting up. We ran upstairs and went to her room. I tried to open the door by it was locked..

"Skylar open up!" I yelled banging on the door. No response.

"SKYALR!!" Hunter screamed.

"Do you have one of those black clip thingys that girls put in their hair?" I asked.

"Oh let me pull one out of my hair" he said sarcastically. Going downstairs.

He came back with a black clip.

"Here" he said giving it to me.

I took it and bended it a little and started to unlock the door. I finally got it open and walked inside..

She wasnt in here.. I walked to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door.

"Skylar open up" I said.

Nothing.. I went to open the door and it was unlocked. I looked at Hunter and opened the door.

I looked and saw Skylar laying on the floor with a little bit of blood around her..

"Holy shit!" I yelled falling to the ground.

"Oh my.." Hunter said grabbing his phone.

"Dont call them... do you wanna go to jail?" I asked.

"But how do we--"

"I can do this.. just go home and dont say anything I'll stay here with her tonight okay?" I asked/said grabbing towels and bandages.

He nodded his head and left. I looked at her arms and started to cry.. I grabbed a towel and got it wet. I started to clean up her arms and wrapped them up. I did the same with her thighs.

I noticed she had cuts on her stomach.. I cried at all the things she had cut out on her. I cleaned it up and put bandages on her.

I carried her and layed her down in her bed.

I started to tap her head with a wet towel a new one of course!

She finally woke up and saw me. She hugged me right away.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" she said continually.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have hurt you" I said about to cry again.

"Dont cry" she said.

"I feel horrible" I said.

"It is what it is..." she said wiping mine and her year away.

"I wish we could start over" I said.

"Me too" she said as I leaned in to kiss her.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hmmm who could it be?

Hey queens❤ I'm sorry I'm not as active as I wanna be. I love you guys!

{7.17.16}