thirty♡

*Skylar's POV*
We finally made it back to LA. We saw Christine, Ashton, Courtney (Blake's Mom), and Austin.  No sign of my parents..

I sighed and hugged everyone.

"I'm sorry about you're parents not coming" Christine said.

"it's okay.." I said fake smiling.

"They had came home to surprise you last week.." she said

"They knew I was in New York tho?" I said.

"Somehow they forgot.."she said.

"Oh.." I said.

"Honey you're always welcome to come stay with us" Courtney said.

"Thank you mama gray" I said hugging her.

"Sky want me to take you home? So you can be alone ?" Christine asked.

"Please" I said smiling. We hugged everyone. I walked up to Blake and hugged him.

"See you later" I said.

"Okay bye" he said hugging me. I walked with The Rowland family.

Christine unlocked the car we put out stuff in and I smirked.

"SHOT GUN!" and ran to the passenger side.

"DANG IT!" Brandon yelled.

"UGHHH" Hunter complained.

"I can't even sit in the front so I'm not complaining" Ashton said.

"Ashton don't lie" Christine said.

"SHHHH MOMMY THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW" he screamed. We all started to laugh. We drove to my house.

Once we got there, everyone helped me with my stuff and walked me inside.

"You can come over whenever you want, okay? " Christine said.

"Maybe I should stay here with you" Ashton suggested.

"Bubby I'm gonna be okay here alone" I said bending down to his height.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Positive" I said smiling.

He nodded his head and hugged me. I got up and hugged Brandon.

"Bye buddy" I said

"Bye I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said.

"Bye honey come over whenever" Christine said hugging me.

"Will do bye" I said hugging her back.

"Bye Sky I'm gonna miss you, come over soon" Ashton said almost in tears.

"Oh don't cry bub, I'll be over sometime this week" I said wiping away his tear. I hugged him and he left out the door crying.

I walked up to Hunter.

"Soo" he said

"See you later" I said I opened my arms out wide. He smiled and hugged me.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said

Everyone left and I locked the door. I sighed and felt a tear slide down my cheek. I went up to my room and just started to bawl my eyes out.

I saw my phone light up and ring. It was call.. it was from my mother... I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath in.

{S-Skylar M-mom}
S: hi mom

M: hi sweetie heard you just got home..

s:yeah..

M: how was tour?

S:we haven't started.. it was just photoshoots and meetings.

M: oh.. so what do you think about this whole tour thing?

S:i think it will be great, I get to meet my fans, I get to tour with great friends, explore new areas.

M: im not so sure.. you shouldnt go

S:w-why not??

M: me and your father agree you shouldn't go no more.. quit.

S:Why? You're never home anyways! Why can't I do something I love??

M:you don't understand.

S:No mom. You don't understand what it's like to basically live alone. Teach yourself how to survive alone. Not know what it's like to be loved. Not be able to talk to anyone about my feelings. You don't know how much it means to me! You think I'm gonna quit but I'm not! My fans mean a lot to me, I don't think I have ever felt so love in my entire life, and to know people actually care, even my friends. Its like my fans, and my friends are my family. Like I don't even have parents because you're never home.
M- Skylar..

S: bye..

{End of Convo}

I hung up and I started to cry. I wanted to die.. I didn't feel anything.

You think I'm gonna cut, or something well I'm not. I'm just gonna cry. I don't want to harm myself anymore, I'm tired of thinking that cutting was the answer. And its not!

For the rest of the night I just stayed home and continued to cry.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hey guys hope you enjoyed!  so I'm going to Digi!! DO NOT ASK FOR VIDEOS BC IM NOT GETTING ANY! But.. anyways should I vlog it? ❤

LOVE YOU GUYS