thirty-one♡

*Skylar's POV*
I woke up and started to wash my clothes since I needed too. I put the clothes in the washer and went to take a shower. I put a lit playlist on and started the water to warm up.

I got in the shower and started to sing along to 'No Pressure' By Justin Beiber.

"Baby what I'm sayin is, you ain't gotta make your mind up, you gotta make up your mind right now"

-after shower-

I put on some nice clean, comfy clothes. I wrapped my hair in a towel since it was wet. My music was still playing. I went to the laundry room and put the wet clothes in the dryer and the new clothes in the washer.

Ugh. What a boring day.

I went on snapchat and took a selfie and posted this:

(EDITED: PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED)

I posted it and right away I got a response back from someones sc name 'Flamingeos' What a weird name.. he spelt flamingos wrong.

I opened the chat and it said "let's hang out? You don't know me but I'm famous too lol my name is Geo btw"

I texted him back "im skylar, and uh.. sure, where do you wanna hangout?" I didn't know whether to trust this guy.. I went on instagram and looked up his sc name.

Sure enough he popped up, I screenshotted his profile and sent it to him. "Is this you?"

He snapchatted me a picture of him:

Okay so he is real!

Me:
Okay hahah so you live in LA?

Flamingeos:
No I'm just staying LA for a little while but I saw post on here so I thought maybe you'd wanna hangout?

Me:
Oh okay😂 sure I'd love to! But maybe you can pick me up at my house? Just so I can get ready yanno? 😂

Flamingeos:
Okay😂 I need your address

Me:
*gives address*

Flamingeos:
Okay, I'll be there in an hour so 2😂😋

Me:
Okay see you later😋😂

I put my phone down and started to get ready wearing this:

I let my hair natural since it was straight but kinda wavy, idk but it's cute

I then heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and my small little backpack. It's like my "purse" I guess you can say.

I went downstairs grabbing my house key and went to the door. I saw a tall boy.

"Hi" Geo said smiling.

I smiled back, "hi"

He opens his arms wide and I hugged him.

"Nice place" he said.

"Thank you" I said back, he just looked at me.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry" he said laughing.

I giggled. I closed the door locking it, I followed him to his silver firari. He opened the door for me and then closed it.

He got in the car.

"Wanna get pizza and go to a movie?" He asked.

"Uh sure!" I said smiling at him.

"Okay" he said smiling. We pulled out of the drive way.

"Can you plug my phone into the aux?" He asked.

I took his phone and plugged it in the aux. I turned on his phone and he had a password.

"What's your password?" I asked.

"2-5-6-7" he said. I unlocked his phone.

"Just go on spotify" he said. I nodded my head and went onto his spotify and then played his playlist. I put his phone down.

Marvins Room started to play.

Hello, yeah I just walked in, yeah I'm good you still working?
Tonight, right now? 'Did I go out' yeah I went out, I went, I went to a couple of clubs
I never went to bed, shit' wine or water
You should see someone about a cold drink, I don't know, I'm delirious' night'

Cups of the Rose
Bitches in my old phone
I should call one and go home
I've been in this club too long
The woman that I would try
Is happy wit a good guy
But I've been drinking so much
That I'ma call her anyway and say

I sang out, not really like singing but HOPEFULLY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

After the song ended we got to the pizza place. I don't live that far from the pizza place. We walked inside and sat down at a booth.

' Ya know he's kinda cute ' i thought.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

OOOOO I BROUGHT GEO IN THIS AIKSBSISK! Okay I hope you enjoyed. So I forgot to vlog digi great :) but I missed VIP by like 5 minutes. BUT thanks to the manager he gave me backstage :) it was a lot of fun, I recommend everyone to go next year when they tour :) but since Skylar is basically me in the story here is a picture of Blake and Skylar :)

(EDITED: PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED)

Yes great blylar in person :) /NO MY NAME IS NOT SKYLAR!/ but okay sorry! Hope you enjoyed this update :)

OH AND WE WERE ZACHS LAST SHOW SO IF YOU SAW ME ON HIS SC THAT WAS ME WITH THE POSTER :)))