twenty-six♡

*Blake's POV*
Skylar has been acting weird lately.. she won't sit with me or talk to me.. she's sitting with Cameron and Aaron right now.

We all got ready and put all the clothes we had originally on in a bag and then put new ones on.

"AYEE TURN THIS SHIT UP THIS IS MY SONG!!!" Skylar screamed

She started to jam out and I just laughed recording her.

"LIT LIT LIT!!" I screamed flipping the camera towards me.

I posted the video and then everyone was laughing.

"okay we're really close did anyone post we were gonna be at?" Bart asked.

We heard so many "no" 's.

"oh okay so we can go through the front!" Bart said.

"just to be safe.. let's go through the back" I said.

"yeah.. you never know once one fans sees us so do 100 other fans" Cameron said.

"that is true.." Bart said.

"Well lets go through the back then" bart said.

I just got on my phone after. I went to Snapchat and saw Skylar posted something. There was a video of when we were in the hall before we left. Then a picture with her and Joey.. I looked up and she was on Joeys lap with her arms around his neck.

I was upset but i know.. i can win her heart.

*Skylars POV*
We finally arrived at Luna Park! We got out of the car and I was with Blake and Brandon.

I gave Blake my phone.

"What?" He asked.

"Take a picture of us" I said. I wrapped my arm around Brandon and smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist and with his other hand he did a peace sign.

"Here" Blake said.

"Brandon take one of me and Blake" I said.

Blake smiled and came to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder because he was taller than me and I wrapped my arm around his waist. I threw a peace sign up and so did he. We smiled and Brandon gave me my phone.

"Thank you!!" I said hugging Brandon.

I went up to Jacob and I held my phone up for a selfie. He threw his around me like hugging me around my neck and we smiled.

"I WANNA TAKE A SELFIE!" joey screamed running to me. I laughed and Joey smiled in the picture.

"Can we take a full picture?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said.

"here I'll take the picture" Jacob said taking my phone.

Me and Joey stood next to each other. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I wrapped both my arms around his neck and he kissed my cheek.

I just smiled..

"Sorry" Joey said.

"it's okay we're all friends it doesn't matter" I said.

"So you wouldn't care if like Chris missed your cheek?" Jacob asked.

"No" I said.

Jacob laughed and I just stood there.

Cam and Aaron came running up and they picked me up.

"AHHH!" I screamed.

"Get a picture!" Cameron said. Jacob still had my phone so he got a picture. I was like kinda sitting in their arms and so I just put my hands under my chin trying to be cute.