seventeen♡

*Skylars POV*
Weston eventually left to his hotel and Blake went home. So now it was just me,Hunter, and Brandon.

Alexa,Tyler,Ashton,and Christine  came downstairs after a little while.

"hey chica!" She said sitting down next to me and Ashton sitting on my lap.

"Hey!" I said moving Ashton so I was comfortable.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing okay how are you?" I asked looking up at her.

"I'm alright you know how things go" she said giggling a little.

"yeah" I said giggling too.

"So what happened with your ankle? If you don't mind me asking" she asked.

"oh I fell out of the bus" I said.

"Ouch" she said.

"Yeah and I missed the step and once I hit the ground I felt a snap in my ankle and my so called 'friend' called the ambulance and since then I've been here" I said.

"I love it when she's here" Ashton said.

"Oh yeah?" Alexa asked giggling a little.

"yep she's my girlfriend" Ashton said as I started to laugh. He looked at me and I stopped laughing and nodded my head.

Alexa was just laughing the whole time.

"Mom we need to watch a Christmas movie!!!" Brandon said basically complaining.

"okay 'Christmas Story' is on all day it starts again in 5 minutes" Christine said.

I got up and moved Ashton onto the couch.

"Where are you going?" Tyler asked.

"I'm gonna go get a blanket" I said walking up to the room. I grabbed my big throw over blanket. It's like blue and purple zebra print.

I went downstairs and I sat next to Alexa again. Hunter sat between me and Alexa. Brandon came and sat on the other side of me, and Ashton layed on my lap.

I wrapped all of us in the blanket. It might be a throw over blanket but it's still pretty big.

"You can put your head on me" Hunter said. I put my head on him and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Can I lay my head on you?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah" I said. He layed his head on me and Ashton was laying kind of on me.

"goals" alexa said. I laughed and the movie finally started. We started to watch the first 30 minutes of the movie and I eventually fell asleep.

~next morning~

I woke up wrapped in someones arms. I turned my body to see who and it was Hunter.. I tried to get out of his arms but he didn't want to let go.

"Hunter let go" I said giggling.

"please stay" he said opening his eyes.

"ugh fine" I said putting my head into his shoulders. He was really warm. I then checked to see if I had my phone luckly it was in my pocket. I got out my phone and went to Snapchat.

Video:
Whispers:"huntahhh" "noooo" -giggles-

I posted the video and he woke up.

"You're so mean" he said.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"You're lucky you're my best friend" he said which made me smile.

"oh am i?" I teased.