twenty♡

*Skylars POV*
I got in the plane and ended up sitting in between Cameron and Aaron.

Blake and hunter were with Taylor and they were in front of us.

Brandon sat with some lady because it was uneven amount of us😂😂

I then started to get nervous because I have never been on a plane..

"You okay?" Aaron asked.

"um.. yeah" I said holding my own hands and getting nervous.

Cameron and Aaron slipped there hands into mine and squeezed them. For comfort.

"This is your captain speaking we will be taking off in 5 minutes!" We heard.

I took a deep breath in.

"It will be okay" Aaron said.

"Sorry I just have never been on a plane before" I said.

"Its fine" Aaron said smiling. He had a nice smile AND NO PEOPLE IM NOT FALLING FOR HIM I JUST LIKE HIS SMILE!

I then felt the plane jerk and we were going. I squeezed Cameron and Aaron's hand and they just laughed.

We finally got into the air and I let go.

"Wow this cool!" I said looking at the window.

"See I told you everything would be fine" Aaron said. I giggled.

"Okay you may now have your electronics out!" The lady said. I took my phone out and went on snapchat. I scanned my face and used the dog filter. I took a picture.

"On the plane to New York😉💓✈"

I posted it and then I took a video.

Cameron: "Shhhh!"
*gets up a little and smacks Taylor in the face and everyone (magcon) starts laughing*

I posted it.

"Skylar" I heard. I looked up and Cameron must've been taking a video because he started to laugh.

"Ugh you're mean!" I said covering my face.

"awww poor baby!!!" He said hugging me still laughing.

I laughed and he let go and we watched the video.

He posted it and then I turned to look at Aaron and he was asleep.

"He fell asleep fast" I said.

"true" Cameron said.

Cameron just played on his phone and I was listening to music. I eventually felt my eyes start to close and I just fell asleep.

-skip to when they land-

We had grabbed everyone off the plane and went to the baggage carrier.

We got our bags and went to leave.

"OMG!!!" I heard. I looked up and took one of the earbuds out of my ear and saw A LOT of fans.

"we take pictures with as many as a can before security comes" Cameron said. I nodded my head and went up to the one girl.

"Skylar I love you so much" she said.

"Aww I love you too" I said hugging her.

She gave some other girl her phone and she wrapped her arm around my waist and her other arm around my stomach so she was like hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and smiled.

"Thank you!" She said hugging me again. I was getting pushed around. Posing and hugging fans.

"Can you say hi to Lexi?" One girl said. I looked at the camera.

"Whats up Lexi I love you so so much and we are gonna meet I promise love you babe!" I said making a heart with my hands.

"Can you say hi to hanna?" Another girl asked.

"Hi hanna I love you so much I wish you were here!" I said.

"Skylar do you know who lowkeyskylar is??" This girl with brown hair and bluish eyes asked.

"Yeah I follow her!" I said smiling.

"Can you say hi to her?" The girl asked me.

"Yeah! What's up Maddie I love you and thank you for supporting me you are so amazing and I wish you were here! We will meet one day I promise!! Thank you for everything" I said blowing a kiss and then making a heart with my hands. I then saw security.

"Skylar!" I heard. I turned and saw Blake and he grabbed my arm I grabbed my stuff and followed him.

"Sorry are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah you didn't hurt me" I said.

"Good" he said smiling. I smiled back and he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers together.

"BLYLAR IS REAL OMG!!!" I heard. I went to let go but Blake squeezed my hand so I wouldn't let go.

"Messy Monday is gonna be real" I said.

"No it won't" Blake said.

"Yes it will I bet you!" I said as we walked out the doors.

"Okay if things get Messy what do you want?" He asked.

"I want you to buy me food and tell everyone that we aren't dating we are just friends because it's true!" I said.

"Okay and if things don't get messy you have to go on a date with me" he said.

"Deal" I said holding my hand out.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes" I said still waiting for Blake to shake my hand.

"Okay deal" he said finally shaking my hand.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Uh oh will things get messy or nah?! okay I'm sorry I need to be stopped RICEGUM WHERE YOU AT!?

Hey queens sorry I'm not active.. school started and I'm trying hard to be active still even while school is going on so please bear with me.

I love you queens❤

{8.13.16}