Chapter 01

AN: Sorry this took so long. Don't expect the updates to come fast, I think if I try I can update once a month.

The explanation for the Becky/Morgan thing is just a bit confusing. It's kinda like the vessels they have on Supernatural. It has to be of a certain bloodline, and once Morgan is in her vessel then said vessel basically fades enough for Morgan to come in. Becky is still there, in essence, but it's Morgan doing everything. She'll get some of Becky's memories, but not the whole of her life.

==NM==

It was too hot outside to wear my usual sweater and leggings. That had been drilled into my head before coming. I (Pepper threw this at me and told me to wear it) was in a black and white pencil skirt, a white tank top, and a tight pale blue half buttoned peplum, black two strap slip on shoes, my Infinity Bag, and a pair of cat eye glasses.

I had been squeezed in between Tony and the soldier. You could see that Tony was just ecstatic to have me tagging along with him. It had been like this since I became self aware of Becky's past.

I was staring out the window, bored. "Why did I have to come along, again?" I asked Tony. He probably didn't care

"Because Pepper did a thing." Tony remarked dryly.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Typically Stark answer: not telling you anything because there's a chance I have no idea what the answer is. Pepper wanted me to come along to learn about the family business probably. It was one of the things I learned she liked doing.

He had scotch in his hand, a drink I would be more than happy to be having with him. If anything was going to get me ready for what happened next, it would be alcohol.

"I feel like you're driving me to court martial. This is crazy." Tony said. "What did I do? I feel like you're gonna pull over and snuff me."

The three soldiers continued in silence. I looked down at my French painted nails, briefly wondering how much pressure it would take to dig this into Tony's neck and have him pass out.

"What, you're not allowed to talk?" The billionaire asked, turning to the soldier on my left. "Hey, Forest-"

I don't even want to know what the rest of that sentence was. "We can talk, sir." The soldier explained.

"Oh, I see. So it's personal?" Tony asked.

"No, you intimidate them." The female soldier said suddenly.

"Dear God, you're a woman! I honestly, I couldn't have called that." Tony said.

"God Dad..." I sighed angrily, reaching up to pinch my forehead.

"I mean, I would apologize, but isn't that what we're going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first."

"I'm an airman." The soldier corrected.

I laughed at Tony's growing embarrassment. Course like the asshole he was, it barely affected him. "Well you have actually excellent bone structure there. I'm kinda... having a hard time not looking at you now. Is that weird?"

He sent a smug smile my way, as if to brag that he hadn't been as embarrassed as I thought. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms in more of a show of annoyance. The soldiers laughed at his immaturity.

"C'mon, it's okay, laugh." He elbowed me. "Hey!"

"Watch it." I warned him, glaring. Why didn't I ride with Rhodes, again? Oh right...

"Sir, I have a question to ask." The soldier in the seat in front of Tony asked.

"Yes, please." The billionaire asked, looking at his drink.