Post Credit Scene

So we were driving home. Happy had insisted. I had told Tony about the thing I ordered- he was trying to play it off as cool, but me and Happy were ruining his 'chill' vibe. This was way more exciting for us.

And Author help him if he managed to screw this up.

"Okay but she hasn't even agreed to date-" Tony began.

"She will." Happy and I argued.

Tony huffed.

"Then she'll say yes."

"How do you even know what she'll like?" Tony asked. He looked down at the picture of the ring I had ordered for them. "Cause I didn't know she liked this."

"You think that dress was the first time she used your card to buy herself a holiday gift?" I countered. "I just looked at the other gifts she bought herself. The rest was simple logic."

"Sometimes, Becks, you scare me."

"Scared at how much better I am than you. The apple fell very far from the tree." I boasted. Happy laughed from the driver's seat.

"Hey, don't take her side. I'm the one paying you." Tony chastised.

"Yeah but see I'm his favorite Stark." I guessed.

"No you're not. Happy tell her you're not."

Happy rolled up the window between us and him.

"No hey no-"

"I win!"

"Coward!" Tony called when the window shut.

Now I was laughing on the backseat, getting a high on the victory over him.

==NM==

We pulled up to the house. The sun had long since set, after a long complicated day of more interviews and waiting for the repair crew to fix up the house. Not a chance I was going back in that house with signs of Stane still in it.

"It's still a stupid name." Tony complained as we walked out of the car.

"Don't be jealous just because you wanted it."

"Why would I want to be called Night Mistress?" Tony countered.

"It's awesome, that's why." I argued. Happy pulled away, taking the car with him. "Hey...is that the alarm?"

Tony paused in his steps. We were right outside the door. The alarm could be heard even from out here. Tony unlocked the door. The alarm continued to blare.

"JARVIS is active, right?" I whispered, reaching for my Bag to pull out my arm guards. If I was gonna prepare for a fight, then I was gonna throw down hard.

"Supposed to, yeah." Tony replied.

Tony walked down the hallway. I kept in pace beside him. The whole house was dark.

"JARVIS!" Tony yelled.

"Welcome home, sir, ma'am." JARVIS powered down.

Tony and I made it to the living room by the point.

"'I am Iron Man. And I'm the vigilante known as Night Mistress.'" Nick Fury began, in a total not creepy way. Because this is obviously how a not James-Bond-villain would introduce themselves. "You think you're the only superheroes in the world?" Fury challenged. "Starks, you've become part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet."