Welcome to Rome

"I can't believe we're actually here!" I yell in excitement as I throw myself backwards on the bed "I love it already!"

"You're such a tourist!" Justin laughs falling on the bed next to me "You're lucky you're cute or it would be annoying."

"So what do we do first?" I bounce up on the bed "There's so much to chose from."

"I was gonna say sleep, but I'm guessing that's not gonna happen." He walks over towards the window to look out at our surroundings "Well I guess we could get ice cream and walk around or something.  There's lots of cool things to see."

"Do you really need the hat?" Justin tries to take the new hat I got just for the vacation off of my head "It looks like you're a 50 year old rich snob."

"Yes!  It fits in with everything," I fix it so it's laying on my head better "It makes me look Italian."

"Or like a crazy tourist... whichever you'd rather think." He walks into a pole by accident because he's too busy making fun of my hat.

"Bet you wish you had this now.  Maybe your head wouldn't hurt so much."

"My head is fine." He mocks me "Let's just get our ice cream."

"But I wanna go shopping," I fake complain "It'll be fun!"

"Ice Cream first." He pulls me into a line.  We both get plain vanilla because we don't understand the Italian on the menu. 

"Babe, the sign says no food." I open the door to a cute store that I found "Maybe you should just finish your ice cream out here."

"I'll just act dumb." He follows me inside and drips his ice cream on the floor "For all they know I don't understand any Italian at all."

"Aw this is so cute!" I hold up a picture frame with all kinds of Italian things on it "We can get a picture of us while we're here to put in it."

"Yeah," He agrees, not very interested "I like that."

"I think we should do that too!" An older lady walks up next to us talking to her husband.

"Sure, sounds good." Her husband replies similarly to the way Justin did.

I laugh at this which causes the lady to look over at me.

"Sorry, it's just nice to know we aren't the only like this."

"Don't worry, sweetie." She looks over at us "You have plenty of time to change him.  I'm stuck with this until I die."

"Well that's nice to know," I try not to laugh "I guess they're all like this."

"You only just realized?" She laughs at me "You guys on your honeymoon?  You make a cute couple."

"No," I respond looking up at Justin "We're actually married 5 years today.  We thought we'd take a vacation to celebrate."

"That's so cute!  You two seem so young," She looks over at us, studying us for a little "I hope you have many more happy years together!"

"Thank you!" I smile as I watch them walk away.  I look back at Justin who is now trying to tell a lady that knows very little English that he didn't understand the no food sign.  His act doesn't work well, so I quickly pay for what I want and meet him where he is waiting outside.

"That old couple was really cute!"  I tell him as we start walking away.  He wraps his arm around my back and takes the bag to carry it for me. He then leads me to a secluded area with some steps to sit on.

"What are we doing here?  I thought we were gonna go exploring."

He quiets me by kissing me and pulling me closer so that I'm basically sitting on his lap.

"They set off fireworks around here once a week.  I heard this is the perfect place to watch them." He stands up after a few minutes "I'm gonna go grab us some food.  I'll be back."

I sit there for a few minutes, taking everything in while I wait for him.  It's been five years since we woke up one day and decided to be "crazy" and get married.  3 years since I signed on to the best job I've had in my life so far, and Justin's career started taking off as well.  And almost a year since we got past the rough patch in our marriage caused by too much stress.  In the year since then, I have been reminded constantly of how much Justin and I love each other, and why we truly are made for each other.  I can't wait to continue our lives together.

He gets back with our food, which happens to be my favorite pasta, just as the fireworks start.  We sit in silence as we eat and watch them at the same time.  The display is awesome, and very romantic.  This whole place is romantic and absolutely incredible.

"Hey, let's go back to our room." Justin smirks pulling me up.

"But they aren't over yet," I complain "Why would we leave?"

"Because I have a better idea of what to do..." He surprises me by picking me up and carrying me through the crowd of people.  We get some weird looks as he walks through the crowd, but ignore them.

He carries me into our hotel room and practically throws me down on the bed. I start to kiss him, pushing open his mouth and forming a strong, pleasurable suction. He leans over my sweating, pulsating body, deepening the kiss before quickly separating to pull my dress off. 

He traces my now basically naked body all the way down to the band of my panties.  Gently lifting them up and placing his fingers inside to tease me he slides them off. 

"You want me?" He asks panting.  I nod my head between moans, not being able to say anything.

I flip us over to take over control sliding my hands up and down his back.  I separate the kiss,  pulling his shirt over his head.  He groans slightly as I kiss his neck, making my way down his chest and stomach. I reach his pants and take them off in one swift, quick motion.  I can feel his bulge getting bigger by the second as I hold it in my hand.

"You're amazing," he whispers as he regains control and kisses me down my chest.  I pull on his hair as I try to contain myself. 

I moan loudly as he starts to go deeper and faster with each thrust.  He opens his mouth wider causing the kiss to get deeper with every thrust until the suction is too strong.  I collapse under him full of pleasure once we both finish.