Parents Night Out

Justin and I sneak out of the house so the kids won't notice.  His mom is watching them, and we rented a hotel room for the night as a date.

"Why are we stopped here?"  Justin pulls into the parking lot of a department store.  He doesn't answer and we both get out of the car.  He walks around to me and hands me $20.

"We're going to pick something out for each other.  Yours has to be something you think I'll like, and mine something I think you'll like.  We have to use whatever we get while on the date."

"That's a really good idea!"  I take the money from him and walk into the store.  He goes to the other side to look for my gift so we can't see what we're getting. 

At first, I think about getting him a box of condoms, but then I remember that it's not meaningful and we already have some.  I want it to be something he'll like, which obviously means something funny.  He loves joke gifts.

This could be good.  I hold up a strawberry vanilla scented bath bomb.  He'd never expect this as his gift, and I can use this against him forever since he has no choice but to use it.

"So what did you get me?"  I ask Justin repeatedly the whole way to the hotel.  He put it in the trunk, so I have no idea what it is.

"You only find out once we get there."  He responds laughing "What did you get for me?"

"A box of condoms." I blurt out causing him to laugh.  He knows me too well to know that's not what I got him.  I stare out the window, trying to figure out where he might be taking me.  All I know is that it's a hotel, but he won't tell me anything else.  He didn't even tell me about the hotel until about 5 minutes before we left because he knows I love the element of surprise while on dates.

"You look beautiful,"  He leans over to kiss me while we're stopped "I'm really lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have you, too." I kiss him back "I don't know what I would do without you."

He drives for about 20 more minutes before pulling into the parking lot of a hotel.  Looks like the type of hotel that charges $15 for a bottle of water.

"This is nice."  I take in the surroundings as we walk inside.  Justin carries our bag beside me looking around as well.  He walks up to the desk to get checked in and we make our way towards the room.

"Now can I see what you got me??" I beg like a child.  He laughs at me and hands me the bag.

"I get mine too though." He reminds me "It better be good."

"It is." I hand it to him trying not to laugh.  We both count to three and tear open the gifts like it's Christmas morning.

"My favorite!"  I hold up the bottle of wine that he got me "Thanks, babe!"

"What the hell is this?"  He holds up his present examining it "It looks like a ball of sand."

"It's a bath bomb."

"I hate you."  He looks over at me laughing "Do I really have to use this?"

"You're the one that made the rules, dude."  I walk towards the bathroom with the wine "I'll join you if you want."  He jumps up at the idea, running right to the bathroom.

"Let me get that for you."  He reaches over me to open the wine.  I take this as my opportunity to start the water and get undressed.

I feel his strong, warm arms wrap around my now naked body from behind.  He runs his hands down from my chest to my waist before picking me up.  I turn around to face him and he immediately starts to kiss me. 

He carries me over to the tub, where the wine is already waiting for us, as well as warm, bubbly water.  I lean back as he lays me down, pulling him with me.

"We need this." I say between kisses holding up the bath bomb.  He takes it from me throwing the whole thing in the water not paying attention.

"Why isn't the damn thing working?" He separates panting.

"Because you're an idiot."  I quickly unwrap it and throw it back into the water.  He stares at it for just a few seconds before coming back to me.

He carefully traces my whole body.  Starting at my forehead and down to my toes.  I shiver under the soft, welcoming touch of his fingers.  The feeling makes me melt.

He moans softly as I take control.  I kiss the soft spot of his neck surly leaving a mark.  My warm, soapy hands trace his whole body.  Stopping at his perfectly toned abs I inch my fingers down to his huge bulge.  He starts to moan even louder as I stroke it, feeling it get bigger and bigger by the second.

The water splashes over me.  He has taken control again, kissing me more passionately than ever.  The tender touch of him exploring my body once again makes me mirror his need. I moan loudly between kisses egging him on. 

"Condom."  I remind him as he gets situated.

Each thrust fills me with more and more pleasure.  If he wasn't holding me up against the side, I'd be drowning by now. 

"I love you," He pants between thrusts.  I moan even louder than before not being able to speak.  The pleasure is starting to overwhelm me as he starts to slow down.  We both finish in sync.

"I love you too." I lean over his wet, tired body to kiss him once I've regained my strength.  He kisses me back pulling me closer to him.

"I still don't understand the point of this damn thing."  He complains about his gift "All it did was make me smell like a girl."

"That's exactly why I got it."