Chapter 3- Meeting Drew's friends

Today I woke up to people yelling at each other. So I got out of bed and walk out of my room.

"Hey, what is going on, and please stop the yelling" I said

"Ummmm, we were talking about your 13th birthday, and yes" they said at the same time. I roll my eye.

"I'm go to get ready for school" I said and walk up and change into t-shirt, and pants that has holes in them, also put my hair into a messy bun. Then walked out of my room to walk school, but I have wait for Drew. Once Drew was out we walked to school.

(Skip the walk)

Once school's front doors I started towards my locker. Got everything I need and closed my locker. Has I walk to to find my friends. I walk into something or somebody. I look to see what it was. It was boy.

" I'm sorry, I wasn't watching were I was going " I said then walk away, but someone grabbed my arm, so I turn around to see who grabbed my arm. It was the boy bumped into.

"Its okay" the boy said and let of my arm. "I'm Alaric, what your name" he said holding his hand out to shake my hand.

" I'm Rosa Lilla Johnson" I said shaking his hand.

"So, your Drew's sister, right" he said\asked

"Yeah, I'm his sister. Well bye, see you around" I said and walk away to go find Star, Kate, Sky, and Chris. When found them, they were taking to Drew and his crew. I walk up to my friends.

"Hi guys, sorry I'm late. Walking into someone on my away to find you guys" I said then look at Drew.

"Oh, its okay, and we have a cheerleading  game today" Kate and Star said at the the same time.

"Okay thanks for telling me" I said then look at Drew. "Oh, hi Drew these are my friends Star, Kate, Sky, and Chris" I said

"Okay" Drew said I was about walk away when spoke up. "Oh, Rosa these are my friends Maria, Sara, Rosie, Marry, Lia, Abby, Addyson, Faith, Rosabella, Lizzy, Riley, Dawn, Ella, Emma, Zoey, Lexes, Beth, Alaric, Ben Cal, Carson, Zack, Jamie, Tom, Jeff, Jack, Ash, Olivia, Ace, Adam, Soul, Laim, Harry, Naill, Louis, Zany" he said " Zack is dating Zoey, Jack is dating Abby, Tom is dating Lia, Alaric is dating Olivia" he said

"Well it was nice to meet you guys, but I need to get to class before I'm late and know that my mom and dad won't be happy if late" I said as wave goodbye to then walk away to my class.

(School and cheerleading time skip)

Once I got home I went go get ready. By that time Drew came in. He started to walk toward me and once he in front of me leaned forward to my ear said:

"I can't wait in till your birthday" he said then kiss my forehead then walk out. I went to bed thinking of out he said.