Chapter 5- Sammy's\Kate B-day

( Note: Sammy/Kate mean their same person people call the different name the only two that Sammy. Same goes for Cheyenne and Tonya. P.s there going to 3 POV.) Other thing there some at of last chapter if you are ready read least chapter.

(Warning there is sexual contents)

Rosa POV

I woke up early because its Sammy's birthday. I always make breakfast on Sammy, Samuel, Tonya, Matthew, and Drew's birthdays. I always get help form other who is not their birthday. I go downstairs. When I reach the kitchen, I saw the others. Only time I'm the boss of everyone without get punishment is on birthdays because I'm awesome at cooking.

" Okay, Tonya get all the stuff for pancakes and cook them please, Samuel can you get sausage stick out and cook them please, Matthew can you cook eggs please, Drew help me cut fruit and set the table please, let go we got 2 hours and 30 minutes." I said we got to work about an we done. Me and Tonya push boys out so we can make Sammy's cake. We got baking the cake soon as we done. We show the boys it.

Sammy's cake

I told Samuel to wake Sammy and told Matthew go wake up our parents

I told Samuel to wake Sammy and told Matthew go wake up our parents. Once everyone was sitting. We started to eat. Once where done it was time for cake since we won't be here because Samuel has something plan for them.

" hey, boys can you help with cake, please" I ask

" sure" they said as we got up. We carefully pick up it up and bring it to the table. We heard a grasp form someone. We look to see who it was, and it was Sammy.

" This is beautiful, thank you" she said

" you are welcome" Me and Tonya said at the same time. We eat cake then we went to go pack to hotel. We hit the road. Once got to the hotel we head to room. Guess who I got suck with ? If you guess Drew you are correct. We walk into the there was only one bed.

" Umm, I not sleeping in the same bed as you" I said

" Oh, yes you are'' Drew said

" no" I said

" Yes, you are, of you don't want it to get worst on your birthday" Drew said
"Fine" I said angry. I went put my stuff on the side I will be sleeping on. And grabbed my song book and pencil. I sat on couch acting as if he wasn't here started to write.

The Broken Toy

Verse one
Everything was going great form the start
We had the connection that nobody has
I was in love
Then the next thing I knew you threw me away
I guess I wasn't good enough for you

All together
Was I just a toy to you that you could threw away
Ohhhhhh
Was I
Tell me
Was I the broken toy
Broken toy
Ooooo
You always say you love me
Was it all a lie
Tell me

Verse two
I walk down hallway
Think about us knowing
You Loved me
They that you are using me
But I'm listeni-

I stop closed the notebook when I felt dip on the couch. I look up to see Drew sitting by me. I got to put away that notebook and grabbed my phone and turn it on. Once it was on, put the password in. Go to my apps open up Wattpad. I went to sit on couch, but I was pulled on Drew's lap. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I didn't fight. I just read my book called The Boy I Once knew ★ I don't know if that is actually a book on Wattpad ★ read for at least few hours when phone was token away form me.

" Hey, I was reading" I whine

" Oh, shush" Drew said as lean in to kiss me, but I turn my head. "Let me kiss you, Rosa or else there will be punishment" He said as pulled away and looking in my eyes. Then he lean in to kiss me again. I just let him kiss me. " Kiss me back, Rosa" he said and I did as he said out of fear. Then I know in bed sleeping. As I fell to sleep I thought I wonder what Sammy and Samuel is doing.

Samuel POV. Right after the movie.

The movie ended. I pick up Kate the of my dreams bride style up to the room. I kiss her. I reach for one of her breast. ( warning sexual contents ) and squish it. I broke the the kiss. Look at her to see her closed. I got up.

" Get up, get undress" I said as I look at her. I saw her eyes open. She got up.

" No" she said I got up walk to slowly. She took step back and turn to run, but I quicker then her. I grabbed by her waist. She snuggle in my grip. Then she did something that surprised me. She kick me where the sun doesn't shine, was in pain. Then ran out. I chase her into hers and the girls room. She stop run and turn around to run out, but when she see me. She starts to back up in till she hits a wall. I start to walk towards her. I place hands on either side her head. I lean towards her ears.

" you are so going to get when we to my room soon to our room" I said harshly I threw her over my shoulder as pounds on my back. I walk into our and threw her on our bed. I ripped her clothes off of her. I kiss her hard out of anger. I broken the kiss and taken off my clothes and climb on her.

" You are go to obey my orders, understand" I ask her all she was nodded. I Kiss her and push my dick in side of her. She scream and cried out in pain. I started to move. I moaned. I was in heaven. I stop to give her a break. I look at her so beautiful and she all mine.

" climb on me and ride me" I demanded her as lay on back and watch her climb on me and slowly put my dick in side and sat there for min. then started to move back and forward. Over and over making me moan and her to cry. After a good two hours.

" Stop, and taken a break to used bathroom and something to drink" I said as watched her run to bathroom. I heard her crying. come. Has I walk to bathroom door. I heard some mumbling about something. I knocked on the door and said " Time is up, come and lay on bed on your stomach with your butt in the air" I said she come out and did as I said. I push dick in and you know what happens.

Sammy POV. ( After being rapped )

I knew why he did it. He wants me to get pregnant, so he marry me early. I also know he didn't care. I lay there crying and I know if this happens Cheyenne and Tonya that is where we are going leave. I hope I doesn't happen to Cheyenne on her birthday which is three day after my birthday.

Little did it was going to happen.

I almost cried writing Samuel POV. Samuel is so mean to not care. What do think of Drew, Samuel, and Matthew? Tell me the comments. Thank for reading . 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱😞😞😞😞😞😞😕😕😕😕