Chapter 8- We Need To Go

Rosa Pov.

It has been two week since Drew 'made love' aka rape me. I haven't been myself lately. I been puking one week after that day. I have been avoiding Drew. I only talk to Sammy and Tonya. I talk to Sammy a lot about what happen because she has been there, but at this moment I was in the bathroom. I decide to ask Sammy to go get Pregnancy test, so walk to Samuel and Sammy's room. I knock on the door and Samuel open it.

"Hey, Samuel can I talk to Sammy, please" I ask.

"Sure" Samuel said open the door all the way to let me in.

"Hey, Sammy can you help me with something?" I ask

"Yes, What is it?" Sammy ask

"Can get Samuel to go get a Pregnancy test for me and not tell " I said

"I can try" she said

"Thanks" I said as walk out almost walking into Drew. Walk around him into my room and closed they door. I made sure to lock it.

Sammy Pov.

"Hey, Samuel can I talk to Sammy, please" Cheyenne ask.

"Sure" Samuel said open the door all the way to let me in.

"Hey, Sammy can you help me with something?" she ask

"Yes, What is it?" I ask

"Can get Samuel to go get a pregnancy test for me and not tell " she said

"I can try" I said as I watch her leave the room. Then I look at Samuel. I knew he heard what she said. He nodded. I stand up and we walk out to the car. When we got the store. We headed to the women stuff. We grabbed pregnancy test and went to buy it. We left. Once we got home, I got fast as I can and run to the house and up to Cheyenne's room. I knock on the door.

" Who is it" Cheyenne said

" It me, Kate" I said

"Okay" she said as open the door

" Here you go" I said handing her the bag.

"Thanks" she said before took the bag and let me in. She closed the door and locked it. Went to the bathroom.

Rosa Pov.

I went into the bathroom and did what I needed to do, then walk out and put it on the desk. I wait just for 5 minutes. I look at to the two lines.

 I dropped the test and cover mouth as I cry

 I dropped the test and cover mouth as I cry. I fall to floor. Sammy run towards me. She looks at the test. Then hug me and whisper to me saying everything is going be okay. She let go of walk to the door walk out and closed the door. After few seconds she came back with Tonya with her. She made sure that the is locked and closed. The told Tonya about me being pregnant. That when look at each other.

"We needed to leave" we all said at the same time.