Chapter 11-Drew's, Samuel's, and Matthew's Freak Out

Drew's Pov.

I wake up to a bad feeling. I feeling like something bad last night while I was sleeping. I got out of bed, got dress and walk to the girls old bed bedroom. I knock on the door, but no reply form them. I just shrugged it off and walk to the kitchen to get some thing to eat. Once I was done walk to bedroom and watch the football game that was. I was half the when hard yelling.

"DREW AND MATTHEW COME HERE PLEASE!" Samuel yelled

Samuel Pov.

I was walking the bathroom to my morning things. Once I was done I went eat. All then all at once bad feeling came. So, run to the girls old room. I knock. I got no answer. I tried to open the door, but the door was lock. So, I broken the door. I looked round the room to see the window open. This is really bad. So I yelled.

"DREW AND MATTHEW COME HERE PLEASE!" I yelled soon they came running in the room. They looked like I did and saw the window open. They had the face the 'they so dead' . That when remember Sammy saying something about Rosa being pregnant. I look at Drew.

"We have problem, also drew I need to talk to you." I said

"Okay." He walked out. I followed him to his room. I closed they and turn toward him.

"Drew, Rosa pregnant!" I said

"I'm going to be dad?" He ask looking at with happiness. I nodded head.

" We need to find then soon, I can't live without my soon to be wife and our baby!" He said. I could tell he piss and mad about them escaped and about his Rosa didn't tell him.