Chapter 7- Rosa B-Day

Sorry for not updating

(warning Sexual contents)

Rosa POV.

I woke up to having nobody in the room with me. The reason I couldn't think of. The I realize it was it my birthday and my birthday was different form everyone because everyone is gone before I even wake except for Drew of course, and the reason for that is Drew plans my birthday. He mean when it come to my birthday because every single one of my birthday in past of is gone. All I wanted was to spend little time with my friends. I got up walk to my desk stay and sit. I reach for my song book. I was going to finish my song that I started the night of Sammy b-day.

The Broken Toy

Verse one

Everything was going great form the start

We had the connection that nobody has

I was in love

Then the next thing I knew you threw me away

I guess I wasn't good enough for you

All together

Was I just a toy to you that you could threw away

Ohhhhhh

Was I

Tell me

Was I the broken toy

Broken toy

Ooooo

You always say you love me

Was it all a lie

Tell me

Verse two

I walk down hallway

Think about us knowing

You Loved me

They said that you are using me

But I'm wasn't listening at all

I should have

There was no more sparks

Between us

All together

Was I just a toy to you that you could threw away

Ohhhhhh

Was I

Tell me

Was I the broken toy

Broken toy

Ooooo

You always say you love me

Was it all a lie

Last verse

Well, these no need to be with you if I'm broken toy to you

I really don't need this right now

Oooh

Stop trying

To say sorry

When I know your not

All I was to you is broken toy

I'm not a broken toy

Not more ( no more )

I'm stronger than I was ( stronger)

Ohhh

Please (please) leave me alone

(alone)

What we had is gone

Broken toy no more ( no more)

I'm not a broken toy ( no )

Broken toy ( broken toy)

I finish my song started heading down for breakfast. When I got down there I saw Drew. I wasn't in the mood for him. So, I grabbed an apple to eat. I was walking up. Then I hear his voice and it stop me in my tracks.

"Rosa, come here" Drew said. I walk towards him in till I was standing in front of him. He patted his lap sign me sit on it and I did. As I sat on his lap he wrapped his arms around my waist. His Head in crook of my neck kissing it. He stop to whisper in my saying " I will give you 3 hours to do what you want do, now go" when said I got up and then slap my ass making jump and him chuckle. I flip him of. I run to my room to watch my favorite show called X-Factor. My Dream is go that show and win.

(Time skip to 3 later)

Drew Pov.

It was time to put plan to action. To make love to her and get her pregnant, so I can get married to sooner than later. I run up the stairs into her room. I open the door and pick her up. Carried her to my bedroom. I drop her on my bed. She look at weird.

" It time to make love to, Rosa" I said She shook her head saying no. " You will let me make love to you" I said getting mad. She look scared. I pinned her down on the bed kissing her with passion and lust. I love her so much. I broken the kiss to take off my shirt and her shirt. (warning Sexual contents are coming up ) I started to kiss in between her breast and started moving down to her stomach. I stop and remove the rest of clothes we had on. I look at to see her crying silently. I wrap her tears with my thumb. "Don't cry, please" I say. I push my dick in side of her causing her to cry harder. I stay still for few minutes. I Lean in to kiss her as I start to move. I move my dick slowly in and out for few more minutes.

I flip us over so she on top. I grab her hips forcing her to move up and down, then back and forward. I move her hips round has I moan and groan and her to cry. I pulled my dick out. I made her suck my dick. Then turn her around so she on her stomach and push my dick in side her ass. For hours in till pulled my dick out of her and turn on to her back put my dick in her pussy. For many hours and I come and she come about 7 times. I pulled my dick out and kiss her. Then I look at she pass out.

" I love you, Rosa" I said to her as fall a sleep.