Chapter 20- Rosa giving birth

Cheyenne/Rosa Pov.

I was watching TV while sign up for the x-factor. When the babies kick me hard. I thought nothing of it and just rubbed my tummy. Everything was fine in till the babies are kicking and won't stop. That when I feel something wet running down my legs. I look down to see a puddle of water. That when the pain struck.

"DREW MY WATER JUST BROKE! I NEED YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN AND TAKE ME HOSPITAL." I yelled in pain

"I'm coming" he said back as he runs down with diaper bag. He run toward me and pick up and carries into car and start drive.

"I'M NEVER LETTING YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN DREW" I yelled in pain as he drives. Once we got to hospital. He gets out and runs to my side, and pick me up carries me into hospital.

"HELP, MY WIFE IS IN LABOR!" he yells as the doctor yell orders to the nurses. The doctor told Drew to follow him into a room.

"Put her on the bed thing" The doctor said as he looks at me.

"Okay Miss when I say push you push" The doctor said. "Okay Push.'" he said did as he said. It was pure pain, so I yelled at drew.

"I SWEAR IF GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN I WILL CHOP OFF DICK!" I yelled as I push again 2 more times.

"Okay Here is he is- oh wait there one more!" The doctor handed the my baby boy to the nurse next to him. Look at me and says " Are you ready?" he asks as I nodded at him as turns to glare at Drew. " Okay Push" he said as push.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, DREW!" I yelled as push for the last time.

"So, what are you going to name them?" The nurse ask as she hand Drew the girl and me the baby boy. I look at Drew.

" You name the girl and I will name the boy." I said

"Okay, I name our baby Girl Mia Rachel Johnson." he said

"I love that name, Drew. I name our baby boy Ryan Markus Johnson." I said

" Nice name, my love. We have Ryan and Mia." he said.

Here is picture of Ryan and Mia.