Chapter 12- Found Them

Rosa/Cheyenne's Pov

2 week later...

I'm Happy that they didn't find us. Two weeks without them is best thing. If we can get 4 more weeks girls and I will be fine to leave this city. We have to hope that they won't find us. We fear what will happen if they found us. Today I have bad feeling.

"Rosa, are okay?" Sammy said

"Yeah, I'm fine, just have a bad feeling something is going to happen."

" Okay" she said. That when head knock on the door. I Look out side to 3 car that like the boys cars.

Drew's car

Samuel's car

Samuel's car

Matthew's car

Matthew's car

"Um, Guys the boys are here" I said

" Oh shit!" Sammy and Tonya said at the same time.

"I will go down and answer the door while you guy go hide, okay!?" Kate said

"Okay" we all said

Kate's Pov.

I walk down the stairs and towards the door. I open the door to see the all 3 boys. I look at them.

"How can I help you?" I said

"I have seen Rosa, Kate, and Danna" Drew said

"Nope" I said

"Can we looking around for them?" He ask

"Sure" I said

Drew Pov.

We drive to Kate's house one of Rosa friends. When we got there we knock on the door. Kate answered the door.

"How can I help you?" KateI said

"I have seen Rosa, Kate, and Danna" I said

"Nope" she said

"Can we looking around for them?" I ask

"Sure" she said

Once we said that we walk in the house looking for our loves. We look all over, but we didn't find them. That when I thought of an idea. Look at boys and they knew what was thinking. I grabbed Kate and pointed a gun to her head and yelled.

"GIRLS, WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE, IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN. WE WILL KILL YOUR FRIEND" I yelled just that I heard footsteps running down. There stand my beautiful girl, with my baby inside her stomach. My soon to be wife. I let go of her friend and run to her. I wrap my arms around her and hug her. I kiss her head. I whisper in her ear.

"You are mine, and to never leave my sight" I whisper