Chapter 4- The Reason

If go back to the the being that tell about the story there pic of the main characters.

Drew POV.

I was walking to her room, the love of my life and her name is Rosa. When I was in her room she was changing into her pjs as I watched her change, yes I'm creep, but love her. Once she turn around to see me. That when I started to walk tower her. One I was in front of her, I start to lean forward to her ear and said something that was true. I want to get married sooner in order for that to happen I need to get her pregnant. I told my friends what happened in 7th grade, and they are okay with it. So, I said in her ear.

"I can't wait for your birthday" I said kiss her forehead and left to go make plans for her birthday, just like any other birthdays, but I caught up into a members.

*flashback*

I was mad at my brothers because they kidnapped their girls, and I can't find mine. I didn't give up . I was looking out the window has we past the park I saw the most prettiest girl that look my age. I told my ma and pa to stop the car.

"Why did you want me to the car" my pa said

" have found her" I said looking at pa

"Okay, is that her" my pa said pointing at my girl

"Yes" I said happy

"Okay" he said got out grabbed her in put in the back of the car beside me. The look on her face was panic and scared. I smirked at her as she look at me. She moved away from me. That kinda hurt me, but I understand through. When we got home home. I pulled her arm to get her out of the car. I pulled her into the house. I went to stand by others. Then my angel, my girl spoke up.

"Why am I here" she cried to my ma

"Because you are the chosen one"  ma said.

"I want go to my mom and my dad" she said ma