Chapter 10- Can We Stay Here For Few Weeks?

" Can we stay here" I ask

Rosa Pov.

Star' s mom lets us in and led us to her living room. She give me the look that said 'tell what happen and tell the truth' look, I just look at her with worried look. I took a deep breath. I look at her.

"It all started when I was 9 years old. I ask my real mom to go to the park to meet with my friends. I didn't know there was car following me in till a car do open. I started to walk faster, but not fast enough because hands cover my mouth. The man was the father I have now. He put in the back of the car with 5 other kids. Which was Sammy, Tonya, Matthew, Samuel, and Drew. When the car came to a stop, I didn't get out of the car I was to scared to, but Drew grabbed my arm pulled me out of the car into the house before letting go. The woman who is my mom right now said my name was Rosa. I ask her who Rosa and told my name Cheyenne not Rosa. She screamed at say my new name was Rosa Johnson and other thing. She told about how the girls and me are to be raised to be their son wives. For 4 year we where fine in till Sammy was raped by Samuel their oldest son on her birthday and finds out that she pregnant. We decided if I was raped and got pregnant. We will leave. After Christmas was my birthday. I was raped and found out I was pregnant yesterday and here we are " I told her as look at to see her shock face.

"Omg, that awful" She said

"So, I will you help us" Sammy said

"Of course I will help" she said

"Thanks" I said

"your welcome just let me go talk to star" She and left. After few minutes we heard footsteps running towards us. Soon I was wrapped in my friend arms. She was crying while her was on the phone with my other friends moms. After a few hours there was knocks on the door. Her mom open and my other 3 friends run into the room hug me and told the will be stay here for long time. I look at each of their faces Star and Kate are crying while Sky and Chris look like there are going kill someone.

Star

Sky

Kate

Kate

Chris

Chris