Chapter 6- Christmas/Sammy is pregnant

There's  Two Povs. One short Pov. There's no sexual contents in this chapter. Povs will go back and froth.

Sammy's pov.

I woke up to feeling like I'm going to puke. Today is Christmas. I'm excited for Christmas, but worried about tomorrow because it's  Cheyenne's B-Day. I just have feeling that the same thing that happened to me is going happened to her. I was about 

to puke, so I run to the bathroom, and puke my gut out.

'I just hope ate something that made me my stomach ache.' I thought. I walk down the stairs, to be greeted by Cheyenne and Tonya.

" How are you?" Cheyenne ask

"Good, just feel a little sick." I said

"Oh, I you feel better." she said

( skip to after lunch)

I felt like was going to puke. I run to bathroom. After that I need to see something.

' Could I be pregnant. I need a pregnancy test.' I thought, so ran to Cheyenne room, to her reading on her phone. I tap her shoulder. To only make just. She turned to look at me with worried look on her face whe saw my freak out look on my face.

"What is it? Are you Okay? What happened?" She boomed me with questions.

" I need to tell you something" I said. I started to explain everything to her. I was cry on her shoulder as she huged me saying clam things to me.

"Can get me pregnancy test. And not tell Samuel yet in till i know for sure." I ask her.

Cheyenne Pov.

"Can get me pregnancy test. And not tell Samuel yet in till i know for sure." She ask me I so mad at Samuel.

" Yes, i can" i said walking out the door and said " stay here I will be back in little, okay?" I asked  she nod at me as i walk to go to Drew's room. I knock on his door. He open it i was about to tell, but saw Samuel in the room.

" Um, Drew can take to the store" I said as he looked at me with confusion.

"Why?" He asked

" I will explain on the way to store" I said

"Okay, let go, Samuel I will be back." He said as he grabbed my hand pulled me to the car. Then explain look.

" Samm-I mean Kate might be pregnant. Please don't tell Samuel!!" I said

" Oh, shit" He as parks the car. We run into grab five different pregnancy test.

"Sould we grabbed gift bag for Samuel to surprised him, if is pregnant " I ask Drew he nods. I told him go grab a gift bag while i grab baby bottle and a T-shirt that says new dad. We payed then head home.

" if anyone ask what that, we say we think i'm pregnant" i said  he nodded we quickly went in side the house to my room without anyone asking.

" Kate I'm back with you know what" I said

Sammy Pov.

" Kate I'm back with you know what" Cheyenne said

" Thanks Rosa" I said as grabbing the bag.

(Skip 5min.)

I can't  believe it. I'm  pregnant. I'm so scared.

(Skip to opening presents)

Samuel Pov.

I open my present form Kate.
I was confused by the stuff she got me.

Baby bottle- it has the pregnancy test in it

Pregnancy test- the says positive

T-shirt- its say new dad

The reliztion hit. She was pregnant. With wide eyes look at and pick up spined her around and kiss. This the best Christmas ever.

I tried to put pictures for the 3 things, but its being dumb yesterday and to day. I was go to pubish this chapter yesterday if the pictures would work, so did it today and its still being dumb