Chapter 9- Can we stay here?

Rosa Pov.

Next Night...

We had made a plan that night when we found out that I was pregnant. The Plan was that we have a girl night in our old room. Once everyone was in bed, we leave. We would go to Star house and ask her to see if we can stay there for a while. How are they going to get there? Is what you are thinking? Well, Sammy, Tonya, and me have cars that we got each other birthday (Tonya got her as a early birthday present) without anyone knowing, but our neighbors because they knew what their neighbors are doing to us is wrong so they kept our cars over at there house. They also took us to our driving lenses when everyone is out doing something. So, all we have to do is to get the boys to agree to girls night in our old room. That is what we are doing right now.

"Hey, Drew is okay if girls and I have girls night in our room" I ask

" I don't care, as long as I get a kiss form you first" he said. I give his short kiss and walk.

"He said yes, but you guys?" I ask the girls

"They said yes to" Sammy and Tonya said at the same time. We walk to the room and we lock the door. We talk and played games. In till everyone went to bed. We put our to action. We jump out of the window of the old bedroom and walk to our neighbors house. We had told them our plan, so they left us with a key to the garage. We unlock the garage door to see our cars.

Cheyenne's/Rosa's car

Sammy/Kate's Car

Tonya/Danna's Car

Tonya/Danna's Car

We got to the Cars and started them

We got to the Cars and started them. I drove off first since I knew the way to Star' house. Then Sammy drove off then Tonya drove off. Once we got to Star house we knock on their door. Star's Mom open the door.

" Can we stay here" I ask