Chapter 21- Last day of being in USA

I forget to put the birthdate on the last chapter, so it is August 20th

Cheyenne/Rosa Pov.

Today was our last day here in the USA in till after the x-factor is done. I'm packing to leave tomorrow. I gave birth to my angels 3 days ago. I starting to fall in love with my kidnapper's son. I think 🤔, but don't know. All I know is that I love my babies. I'm happy to have them. I'm going to be living my dream. I heard the babies crying, so stop packing to go check on them. I walk into their room. Pick up Ryan first.

"What wrong baby boy and girl are you hungry?" I take as pick up Mia in my other and carry them to the rocking chair grabbed a blanket to cover up the babies and me has breast feed them. After their done put them down to fix my shirt then pick them up and changed their diaper. Then I start to sing to them to sleep. Once they are sleep, I put them to bed then head to the bedroom and started pack again.

Hours Later

I had finish packing of thing., so went to change my clothes into pjs. By the time I was done Drew come in and changed to. Then we both went into the bed. I start to fall asleep. Before I could fall into deep sleep, I hear him say.

"Thank you for being my wife and mother to children, Rosa. I love you." He said as we fall into a deep sleep.

I know short chapter I promise after the next to 2 chapters after this chapter will be longer okay. Bye 😀 😀 😀 😀 🐱