Chapter 15- Rosa's Wedding

Cheyenne/Rosa Pov.

I never thought this day would come. Getting married, well, forced to marry the guy you hate so much. He is monster, cruel, ignorant, and amoral. I'm so tempted to say no to him at the alter, but he would kill my family or do something bad. Here I'm crying because don't want to marry him. I just stand there looking in the mirror.

Cheyenne's/Rosa's wedding dress

(Skip To the After Party were the DJ ask Rosa and Drew to Dance)

"Can we have the bride and groom come to the dance floor to have the first dance?" The DJ ask as he was saying it Drew grabbed my hand drag me to the dance floor. He put my arm around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. The song started to play. I didn't know the song in till the person started to singing. The song was I don't dance by Lee Brice. I'm going to singing after the dance ends. After 3 Mins. 56 seconds I walk up to the stage.

"The song I'm to be sing is I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat." I said soon as the song started. I Began to sing.

"I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrisy e
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe" I sing as I closed my eyes.

"But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in" I sing

"And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
After all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa...

I see your blue eyes
Every time I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I'm not around you
It's like I'm not with me

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
I can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)" I Sing as Tonya and Sammy join in sing has the back up singers for this.
"After all the things we've been through (I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa...

But I never told you
What I should have said
No I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
Can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa, no, no..." As I finish I open my eyes.

I look around the room. To see My Family and Drew smiling at me. Then I heard someone screaming in pain. I look Behide me to see Sammy hold her stomach and pool of water under her. My eyes grew wide. I run up to her.

"DREW AND SAMUEL COME HERE, KATE'S WATER JUST BROKE!!" I yelled as They running towards me.