Chapter 13- Sammy Wedding

Sammy/Kate Pov.

Today is the day. The day that I don't want to come. The day the monster that I'm forced to do many things. The monster that got me pregnant. Now I have to marry him. Why did he have to find us. We would of left the country go to different one. Right now Me and the Girls are getting ready for my forced wedding. Rosa is helping me with my dress. Tonya is doing my hair. Rosa and Tonya is helping with my make up. While I help them.

Sammy's/Kate's Wedding Dress

Cheyenne's/Rosa's Bridesmaid dress

    Tonya's/Danna's 

"Oh, Sammy, you look beautiful" Cheyenne said

"I agree with her" Tonya said

"Thanks, girls" I said as the monster of fake Mother comes in. She looks at me and smiles. I didn't smile back. It was going to be hell I can tell you that.

"Its Time Girls" she said as walk out. I walk to my fake father and put arm into his. I walk with my head down. I don't want this. I will never want his. I mean I will love this baby in my stomach even though his/her father is the monster. Soon has we got to the evil man. The wedding begin.

(Skip to the Kiss part)

"You may kiss the bride" said the man. Samuel kiss me, but didn't kiss him back.

(Skip to the after party)

Cheyenne's/Rosa's pov.

It was my turn to say something about the bride. So, I waited. I was thinking what going to happen next after this. I know I was getting married in few day's after Sammy. My thoughts was interrupted when my was called. So fast walk up to the stage.

"Well, Good evening everyone. I have something to say about bride. Sammy you are good sister/friend at home. You help me through rough times. You have the mother instinct. You could tell when something is wrong with Tonya or me. Tonya And I want to let that we are grateful and thanks for that." I said with tears in my eyes.

I walk off the stage. Drew walk to me grabbed arm and drag me some where.

" Have my wedding grift for you, and here we are" He stopped turn toward me and said "This is your real family" then move away. I saw star and her mom and dad. Star ran toward and hugged me.

" Hi, Big sister, I'm your little sister, but I'm your twin." She said. I just stand there in shocked.

Sorry guys for not updated lately and for hang off or whatever you call it. The reason for it is the next chapter is all about this Twins sister/friend and parents.