An average day. [1]

*Simon's P.O.V*
I was sat at the island in the kitchen, aimlessly scrolling through twitter as i awaited Josh's return from shopping.

I placed my phone down on the counter and wondered over to the fridge, it was practically empty. Nothing but a minimal amount of drinks and a frube or two. I opened the door, grabbing the doctor pepper, pouring myself a glass.

I took a gulp and made a satisfied sigh as i felt the refreshment trickle down my throat. I returned to my phone for a further 5 minutes before i heard the key twist in the door and a flustered Josh crashed in holding multiple bags of food and drink.

I walked over to him, grabbing a few bags and helping him gather the things into the kitchen. He simply greeted me with a smile and motioned me over to help him put the groceries away.

I was minding my own business, simply packing the foods into the cupboards and fridge when i was suddenly shoved as Josh exclaimed a hurtful 'OI SIMON YOU PRICK' into my ear.

I turned around, a confused and questioning expression upon my face
Yet only a simple 'what josh?' left my slightly parted lips.

He stared into my eyes. A serious expression over his face which i did not recognise. The corner of his mouth began to tug up and he smirked and giggled slightly. I furrowed my brows. Further questioning him about his words and actions.

He simply got closer to me and expressed 'HOW DARE YOU? How fucking dare you? Just come here and take my Dr. pepper?!'. I looked at him. A dead expression upon my face before slowly rolling my eyes. 'Are you fucking kidding me?' i laughed back at him, shoving him lightly.

He shoved me back, only to be expanded into a tickle fight. I raced to the living room, dodging the boxes of merchandise along my way. Suddenly, i felt an impact into my back as Josh jumped on me pinning me to the sofa.

My breath hitched as Josh simply stayed above me. Our bodies just inches apart. No tickling. No words. Just silence. Just me and Josh. Josh and me.

----------------------------------------------------------
This is my first ever story! Please let me know how it was and if i should continue or not! Thankyou! All advice and criticism is welcome! -Maisie⚽🎮