Accepting the truth [9]

*Josh's P.O.V*

I did nothing. Just sat. Still. Sat and listened intensely to each and every word that fell fustratedly from Ethan's honest mouth. I breathed a sharp breath, taking all options into consideration. Should I act confused, pretend i was unaware, lie....or just tell the truth. I looked up as Ethans teary eyes pierced into my own. I couldn't lie to him. If he is brave enough and strong enough to admit this to me. I should respect him enough to tell him.

After the last few words rang from his lips into my ears, a heartbroken confession that simon loved me. I simply nodded, huffed knowingly and plainly came forward with the truth.

"I know." I wrapped my arms around Ethan yet he didn't hug back. He instantly pulled away, disgust showing through his actions.

"What do you mean you know?" Ethan blurted out fustratedly.

...[sorry;)couldn't help it. Saw the chance and took it]...

"I knew Ethan. Well, i had high suspicions at least. Things kept happening, like you saw that day when we was on the couch. He takes any oppurtunity to spend time with me and offers to do everything for me. He's been coming to me alot more with his problems and stuff. Even just small things too. More smiles, more laughs, more flirtatious jokes as heard in videos and he uses every excuse he can to touch me in some sort of way. So yes, i admit i did have quite a well backed up inclin that Simon had feelings for me and that he had fallen for me..."

I took a deep breath, deciding whether to continue with what i was finally going to say or not....and i did.

"..and the thing is Behz. I dont want to lie to you. I've enjoyed it. Ive enjoyed him getting close to me. The looks. The way he stares at me. The way he makes excuses to spend time with me and touch me. I love it. To be completely honest Ethan, i think I'm falling- no..fallen. I think ive fallen..for Simon. I love him."

*Ethan's P.O.V*
I sat there. The realization kicking in. The person i love, loves someone else..and the person they love, loves them back.

They loved eachother.

Admittedly, when considered, they were perfect for eachother. I was just too invested in my own feelings for Simon that i refused to take notice of anybody else's feelings.