Jealousy. [7]

*WARNING: Swearing and offensive language/comments/insults & also mild mentions of violence*

*Ethan's P.O.V*

As I let the harsh words that left Simon's lips swirl throughout my head and sink in, I began to run. I ran and ran until I was once again standing outside the famous Sidemen House. I repeatedly banged my fist harshly against the door with tears streaming down my now blotchy cheeks, completely unaware that I could be completely ruining any recording the lads were doing but I really couldn't give a shit right now.

My now aching hand continued to bang on the door for a further 30 seconds or so when a flustered JJ opened the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK ETHAN?!" Jide yelled irritated at me whilst groggily rubbing his eyes from what seemed to be an afternoon nap. However, his expression soon changed when he realized I was absolutely bawling my eyes out. I had to admit, I was a mess.

Just as I was about to collapse into JJ's arms I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I glanced up to see Josh. JOSH. I lunged angrily towards him without processing through my head first. Just before my fist connected with his face I was yanked back aggressively back by JJ.

Moments of yelling later, Vik ran down the stairs simply questioning what was going on in a calm voice to begin with. He looked at Josh who shrugged, then at JJ who still had Ethan securely in his arms who also just shrugged Vik off. Vik sighed clearly pissed off with the situation we had caused, we had disturbed his recording, caused all this fuss and now none of us had a word to say or any kind of explanation as to why I was losing my shit.

Vik raised his voice simply asking "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON? ..Ethan? What's happened mate?" he expressed in a sympathetic tone towards me.

I simply sighed.

"Josh.." I spoke up "..I'm sorry." I continued. I took a deep breath, steadying myself. "Do you think I could talk to you? Preferably in private?" I asked him, practically begging.

Josh sighed contently. "Of course, Ethan" he smiled at me. "C'mon" he said, motioning me to follow him up the stairs.

This was it. This was the moment. I was going to tell Josh. Why I went to hit him, that it was through jealousy. Everything. I was going to tell Josh, that the guy I loved...loved him.