Cuddles&Confusion [19]

*Josh's P.O.V*

I stood still. Unable to move as Simon's plump lips landed upon mine. I was so confused. As much as I wanted to pull him close and kiss his back, there was too many questions. Questions that needed answers. Questions that I asked immediately.

Completely disregarding his kiss, I asked Simon about Ethan, quite aggressively too may I add.

"WTF SIMON?! Why did you do that? What about Emon? Have you cheated? Does he know? OMG SIMON MINTER ARE YOU A FUCKBO-"

"JOSH NO!" Simon retorted.

Before I even had chance to reply he went into rant mode and released all the words and emotions I'd been longing to here from the moment I locked eyes on the blonde quiffed boy.

"No Josh. No." he continued. "I'm not a fuck boy. But do you know what I am? In love with you Josh. It's always been you. Okay? Always has and always will be. I didn't want Ethan. That was nothing but an experiment. He was helping me out. We were testing you. Working out how you felt from your reactions. I just needed to know if you wanted me or not. I had to know how you felt okay? I needed to know if you felt the same as me. I had to know if you loved me too Josh."

As I stood dumbfounded, heart racing, I was unable to speak. So I didn't. You know what they; actions speak louder that words. I took Simon's hand delicately and led him to his bed whilst still solely in nothing but his borrowed boxer shorts. I pulled him close to my chest and placed a sweet, loving kiss on his head. Running a hand through his gel covered hair, I smiled. Willingly, i slowly edged forwards and  kissed him with as much passion as I could. I love this man.

As he cuddled into my chest, we talked about our feelings and decided to sleep on the thought of whether we wanted a relationship. Soon enough, we were falling asleep within each other's presence, completely forgetting about the builders who caused this scenario in the first place.
___________________________________

Ayy! Sorry this episode wasn't too good guys, I'm really not happy with the quality of it! I just wanted to get a short chapter out to get things rolling again. From now on their should be daily updates at 10pm unless stated otherwise! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed and Stay unique!💜 - Maisie⚽🎮