Talks&Time[20]

*Simon's P.O.V*

I awoke groggily and tampered with the buttons on my phone until the blinding screen burned into my eyes. As the pale white glass illuminated the dark room, I squinted my sleep deprived eyes and read the numbers which lay upon the technical device; 7:49pm.

In an attempt to raise my arm to rub my tired eyes, I became aware of a dead weight preventing me from lifting my limb. Confused by the object, I rotated my neck to try and fathom what was so heavy and  depriving me of movement.

A few moments later, after grasping at the material and prodding the squishy form, the realization kicked in as well as the memory of the events which occurred only hours ago. I was in a bed with Joshua Bradley.

Then, momentarily disoriented, Josh awoke with an irritated groan due to the repetitive poking he'd just endured. As I giggled softly, his smile radiated in the dimly lit room as he too came to terms that we were in a bed together.

Eagerly, yet tired, he rolled towards me and engulfed me into a warm embrace until his beard began to tickle to forehead. Peering down with a  cheeky smile spread across his face, he playfully planted a sweet, soft kiss on my nose.

" hey handsome" he spoke up with a desirable, groggy voice accompanied with a sly wink that made me grin from ear to ear. Lost for words, I didn't even retort. Just simply buried my head into his chest as my face began to redden and the heat radiated from my presence.

Replying with a small wave, I reluctantly detangled myself from the older man's body before dragging myself from the warmth of the bed until the cool air of my bedroom. With a stretch of my legs and a satisfying click of my neck, I made my way to my chair where I proceeded to go through my planned videos. Soon panicking, I became aware of how behind I had became with videos and how the 6 hour nap I'd just endeavored was far from scheduled. I hadn't had the time to lie around yet I'd done so anyway. Becoming increasingly stressed , Josh began to notice the deterioration in my mood and my panicked state, making his way over to calm me down.

After many reassuring kisses and pleasant strokes of my hair, his delightful words released my anxieties and I began to feel relaxed again as he offered to help me with some editing. Taking up his offer, I sat upon his lap with my head rested on the shoulder watching him work his magic on my videos. I was so happy.

Evaluating my situation, I became aware of the position I was in and how giddy I was about it. I was finally with the man of my dreams and my once  unrealistic hopes had become reality.

As I sat in silence, a satisfied look resting on my once lonely face,i felt a flutter in my heart. Here I was. A spring in my step as I sat with the man I love, doing the job that I love. I'm so lucky.

___________________________________

Yes, I know I said daily episodes at 10pm and then legit didn't upload the LITERAL next day, I'm sorry OK, I'm trash ik😂😥But here's a chapter:)) On time too! Feel free to vote and comment! All feedback,(good&bad), is appreciated! StayUnique💜 - Maisie🎮⚽