Hiding emotions. [11]

*Josh's P.O.V*

I awoke from my sleep still feeling tired. I'd had horrible dreams about how id settle things with Ethan and Simon and what would have the best outcome. I HADN'T A CLUE WHAT TO DO. As much as id love to treat Simon as the king he is, I couldn't hurt Ethan like that. I stretched groggily and sighed. I grabbed my phone and typed in my passcode whilst I yawned loudly. 4am. Great, my sleeping schedule is now even worse. Regardless, I hopped out of bed and stuck some joggers on. I didn't bother with a shirt, it was 4am ffs. I headed downstairs, my stomach rumbling with hunger. My body ached through stress as I made my way down the stairs. I headed straight to the toaster and popped some bread in.

I was sat at the table scrolling through twitter and finishing off my toast when I heard the door lock click around. My head snapped around as I got up and placed my plate in the sink. I stood still, scared and faced the kitchen door confused and nervous and the front door creaked open. Who the fuck was it?

*Simon's P.O.V*

I finally got home after a long, long, long, long , LONG walk. I evaluated everything and decided I was going to tell Josh about my feelings towards him. I was ready. I finally reached the house and it was already 4am! I slowly opened the door in an attempt not to wake anyone, only too see a beam of light coming through the kitchen door and hear the noise of a moving plate. I furrowed my brows in confusion, unaware of who would be awake at this time.

I made my way towards the kitchen and opened the door to be faced with a half-naked Josh. Oh My God.

My blood rushed and my hairs stood up whilst butterflies dived around my tummy. I glanced at his torso, not realizing my mouth was wide open and I was practically drooling.

He was perfect.

His gorgeous tanned skin glistening under the kitchen light, his eyes a shade of tired which was indescribable, a toned stomach that I wanted to trace my fingertips over, a freshly shaved face leaving him with a light, sexy stubble and baggy joggers clung to his waist slightly showing off his v-line.

He coughed loudly in at attempt to get my attention as I realized i'd been staring. I was about to speak to begin confessing my love for him when he released a heavy sigh, gave me a dirty look up and down and walked straight past me and up to his room, completely ignoring my pleading and me calling his name. Wtf?